Osprey Nest (Buy, Sell, & Trade)

I will take the EDU PP sent
Selling a few of my precious OKT knives (mainly duplicates and thinning out). These are all new condition. Mint Condition. I've never carried or used these knives (from my collection). These are fantastic models from Chris and some of my favorite knives from him. Prices include ConUS shipping.

Thanks for looking!!!

RULES OF SALE:
1. Pay Pal payments in either FF or GS. Either way for me works.
2. DM any questions or concerns.
3. Please specify the number when claiming. Not accepting DM claims.
4. Must be 18 years of age to purchase.
5. Must know your state knife laws
6. Not accepting any other cash offers or trades at this time. I am selling at a discounted price.

Knife #1: Razerback - crosscut leopardwood - natural liners - black pinstripes - antique micarta pins and lanyard - .148 CPM154 TT - OAL 8 1/2" - blade 3 7/8" - $330.00 FF or $340.00 GS
Knife #2: Warthog - double black micarta - natural liners - ruby red pinstripes - .110 01 SFT - OAL 7 1/2" - blade 3 1/2" - $195.00 FF or 200.00 GS
Knife #3: EDU - black canvas micarta - thick cherry red liner - .13 80crv2 SFT - OAL 6 3/8" - blade 3" - $170 FF or $175.00 GS
Knife #4: Trailhand - SOLD

QT5Ozct.jpg

k4J3mUZ.jpg

d6GLEe1.jpg

pbnxBue.jpg

XOQ2q22.jpg

kuHgfAc.jpg

Selling a few from the collection! New condition knives. Never used or carried. No sheaths for these. DM with any questions! Prices includes US delivery.

When claiming, please identify which knife and follow up with a prompt DM for payment info!
Thanks for looking!

Knife 1: Custom made (K) Apache - black Hawaiian Mango - Gray liners - White pinstripes - S35VN steel - 1/8" TT - OAL 8 1/2" - blade 4 1/4" - $325.00 PP/FF or $337.00 PP/GS
Sn6uxfh.jpg

Yl1Kmas.jpg

IdZNtMb.jpg

11TsdeG.jpg

Knife 2: Nomad - cocobolo - Black liners - ruby red pinstripes - carbon fiber pinout and lanyard tube - .066 (1/16") CPM154 - 1.6 oz - OAL 5 3/4" - blade 2 3/8" - $225.00 PP/FF or $233.00 PP/GS
bEep5cK.jpg

8tG7w4t.jpg

eS5CeUZ.jpg

v9Zl0Ni.jpg

I am going to throw in a free Joufuu pocket sheath for whoever buys this Nomad. :D Just send me your address and I will confirm the purchase with Eric Choppaman Choppaman

Last edited:
Posting a few for sale here prior to listing on the exchange in case any OKT fans want a head start on the general board... These are truly beautiful knives that Chris made me a few years ago for custom orders.

Here's a link to my last sale thread that has all the boilerplate terms of sale that I don't want to clutter this forum with.

Ferox and Lil' Ferox. Both in like new condition, CPM 154 steel, tapered tangs, presentation grade koa w/CF bolsters, pins and lanyard tubes, black G10 liners. Ferox measures about 6.25" blade, 11.25" OAL, 0.22" thickness. Lil' Ferox measures about 5.25" blade, 10" OAL, 0.174" thickness. Both screaming sharp and beautiful. No sheaths.

I paid $695 for the Ferox, looking for $550. I paid $595 for the Lil' Ferox, looking for $475. Or buy them as a set for $950 and save $75!

Now obviously you cannot capture the subtleties of the wood grain and chatoyance with my crappy camera and lighting, but I tried to provide some different angles in the pics below some hopefully that will help you imagine it. :)

These are both SOLD! Thank you!

ShE6u1P.jpg

ANeDawF.jpg

LewanYX.jpg

DTULtLE.jpg

GtqCxvy.jpg

pbYSF7H.jpg

lQZmQMb.jpg

TYTZL3r.jpg

oifJKp6.jpg

ZLIz7QM.jpg

Last edited:
Apocryphiliac Apocryphiliac those are sweet!! What a pair!! I sure hope somebody does this right and grab both!!!
Thanks brother! These are without a doubt the nicest and most beautiful knives I've ever owned! So pretty that I haven't been able to bring myself to use them... talking about the Ferox, Lil' Ferox, and Vildmark... the Warthog came pre-used from the great @Coach23 so I had some fun in the kitchen with 'er. ;)

SOLD SOLD SOLD
Hello all,

I have one knaf for sale here today.

Payments are due via PayPal Goods & Services (unless we work something else out) and all prices are shipped CONUS.

"Ill take it" in the comments takes priority. Please pay within 1 hour or I will move on if there are others interested. Feel free to chat me with any questions.

Feel free to make an offer, worst I can say is no!

Pictures Osprey Knife and Tool Warthog (guardless), grey G10, black liners. I purchased this about 6 years ago directly from Chris and have used it fairly sparingly since. I have sharpened this once or twice; and currently, it is wearing a very nice, semi-convex, 5,000 grit edge which absolutely sings! This will do excellent work on just about anything you want it to. The Behind-the-edge thickness ranges from about 0.011-0.015, which imo is perfect for a small fixie like this. The steel is CPM-154, about 0.10 thick at the spine, with a tapered tang. I really hate to sell this, but it's redundant in my collection and I would love to send it to someone who will use and appreciate it.

It comes with a sheath with a detachable belt loop made from a Kryptek-pattern Kydex. There is some very slight rattling in the sheath, but it's not too noticeable at all and the retention is perfect. The sheath works very well, the only issue is it scratches the shit out of the blade (as most Kydex does). I have recently drilled a DIY drainage hole into the sheath and cleaned it out really well, which has reduced the scratching issue. I also refinished the blade, and it now has a pretty respectable satin finish on it. You can still just see a couple of deeper scratches on the blade, but they are pretty faint now. The transitions on the handle are very good, except for right at the butt, where you can just feel the transition between metal and G10; it is not very noticeable though, and when using is unnoticeable.

Rating: C (for scratches and sharpening)

SOLD Price: $200 $180 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Back