Out in open water

Other than having to wait for the knife there has to be something else to this !? What am I missing ? I've only been on bf for a few months

Other than having to wait for the knife there has to be something else to this !? What am I missing ? I've only been on bf for a few months

http://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nocturnal-knives-order.1303095/
^That is an example of why this type of business model leaves a bad taste in people's mouths.
When it takes as long as it does for them to deliver on orders and the fact that it takes so long to get a refund makes people wonder if they are operating in the red and using current orders to fund their past orders/refunds.

I've had the opportunity to handle a few of their knives and they are a well made American product. I hope my suspicions about them are incorrect and that the company ends up thriving, but I would never purchase their products unless they change the way they are currently running things.

Yea sfrigon im pretty sure the guy has a belief that "his opinion is the only one that matters and it is the basic concept on which all threads will follow." Since 90 percent of that thread was only responded in by him or the handful of kronies that defend his honor and virtue. I hung it up because of my brand blindness and bias. But these guys in the Survive forum are very helpful and Silver is solid gold:).

I mean you even offered to give him a knife to kind of bury the hatchet and maybe make a friend from an enemy. Thats pretty rough having it spit back in your face.

I consider that being blinded by your own hate. Oh well you tried. But on another topic i cant wait to get a delta3v 4.1 ive seen trfrommt and a few others say how awesome it is. I didnt think it would interest me but im becoming more intrigued ever time someone mentions one. Is it your favorite blade if you were to edc a Survive! knife
True
http://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nocturnal-knives-order.1303095/
^That is an example of why this type of business model leaves a bad taste in people's mouths.
When it takes as long as it does for them to deliver on orders and the fact that it takes so long to get a refund makes people wonder if they are operating in the red and using current orders to fund their past orders/refunds.

I've had the opportunity to handle a few of their knives and they are a well made American product. I hope my suspicions about them are incorrect and that the company ends up thriving, but I would never purchase their products unless they change the way they are currently running things.
I see what you mean I didn't realize the severity of these matters

Apologies to you and Goose. For some reason quotes weren't showing in the posts so I assumed you were responding to the post above yours.
Thanks for clearing that up.

For what it's worth sfrigon is a pretty good guy, but got caught up in the silliness that can happen in General. I honestly don't think he was expecting the thread to go in that direction.

I will tell you something that I do know , survive makes one awesome freaking knife and that is why I always wanted one

I will tell you something that I do know , survive makes one awesome freaking knife and that is why I always wanted one

The thing is most of us don't seperate the company from the product. What happened in your thread will happen in Emerson, Strider, Mircrotech, and Cold Steel threads.

Apologies to you and Goose. For some reason quotes weren't showing in the posts so I assumed you were responding to the post above yours.

Hey thanks for clearing that up too armadrew i respect that you apoligized for the misunderstanding. no hard feelings on my end with anyone and thanks silver for having my back when i wasnt around to defend myself as well.

Back