Out of my shell with a brown nose and swine flu

Mod just rename this into the new snark thread. The naturally evolving organically grown snark thread.

What does a koreanhog say? "Ggul ggul ggul"

Oh the others that don't look are missing out. Let's make it even more fun... name this knife?I'll make the first one easy.IMG_3326.JPG

I saw his original post. Apparently he got his hands on a Busse folder and had pics of it !! It was awesome !!

Oh the others that don't look are missing out. Let's make it even more fun... name this knife?I'll make the first one easy.

That is not a Busse folder.

This thread literally got me laughing out loud, all by myself, in the cab of my tractor! Funny stuff guys! :)

Totally agree, awesome people, great mods, and nuclear tough knives equals the best place on the forum, cheers

I think you shouldn't have been trespassing and cutting down trees with your new Busse if it was not your property! Now your exhibiting symptoms
94945170ab72d9094a51e82d75365c75.jpg

Please stop posting in this thread all you nice guys out there! Y'all are not helping lol :D

I basically said this forum is awesome because the members are awesome... <snip for brevity>

Funny thing... I said pretty much the same thing to my wife last night in a conversation. That was before I read your post. Same reasons I hang out here mostly myself, even though I rarely post these days. Welcome to the Awesomeness :D

I say the same thing myself. I love this place!! Some of you guys have pm'd me stumped on my knife. Here's a bit larger photo. It's easy!! Quite the beautiful blade if I must say so myself. IMG_3338.JPG This maybe too easy now. Come on guys!!

Great thread but we need more photos
h1p8U5I.jpg

Back