Owners! Post up your Backwoods and KFU knife photos.

You have no idea. Imagine how I felt when Bill gave me the worng tracking number.... on purpose!! Showed the
damn thing was in California. Talk about adding gray hairs.
:sour:
Man,thats just evil.:)

My little nessie & Hunter.
5abc1291.jpg

Sorry, couldn't help myself, love this shot with the spider.

346.png

And a few others:

315.png

133.png

DSC_4995.jpg

DSC_4996.jpg

DSC_4997.jpg

DSC_4998.jpg

This is not the normal fare for Chris, usually a lot more fancy with his craft. But, he did exactly what I asked him to do. Even had the sheath made the way that I wanted. This is def the user that I wanted, well made and hefty. Thanks.

Glad you liked it Kruger, it should make a really nice user for you. I didn't know about the sheath but I actually like it alot. Thanks my friend.

^ Oh yeah, one of my favs...

DSC_4995.jpg

DSC_4996.jpg

DSC_4997.jpg

DSC_4998.jpg

This is not the normal fare for Chris, usually a lot more fancy with his craft. But, he did exactly what I asked him to do. Even had the sheath made the way that I wanted. This is def the user that I wanted, well made and hefty. Thanks.
Love the scales,but it needs orange liners.;)
Sorry,I have a thing for orange in handles.
I've got 12 knives with orange in the handles.

I'm jealous of some of you guys, there are some great knives posted here. I do have one Backwooods and one KFU now tho. I just need to get off my butt and take a few pictures to post em up.

Don't be to jealous ac700wilcat, these knives have a way of multiplying while you not paying attention. :p

Love the spider shot,way cool!
Thanks appreciated. Would have been better if it were some bad ass spider, lol, but a daddy long legs it was. Kinda hard to see, but he has one of his legs on the blade.

Back