• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Parks #50 Quench Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks guys, I think I received/replied to everyone's recent inquiries. Post here if you didn't hear back from me; my email/web-hosting has been a bit screwy.

Please note:

I'm having a problem with UPS - they destroyed a pail from round 4, and they're saying Heatbath's packing (which I use) is not eligible for a damage claim (i.e. they won't pay).

So, that leaves me unable to honor the shipping charges I've quoted for round 5, and unable to honor prices/shipping for future rounds.

Those who have paid for round 5 should have received an email; I am more than happy to give full refunds if desired.

I'll be looking into other shipping options, and I'll update this post with new info ASAP.

my apologies

I ordered round 5 today; USPS seems to be the ticket - everyone from round 5 will get their oil for the original price.

Due to new shipping circumstances, future rounds will be priced as follows:

5-gal Parks #50:
when shipped: $120 (check/MO), $125 (PayPal) plus shipping
local pick-up: $100 (check/MO/cash)

Shipping via USPS Parcel Post, Priority or UPS -

USPS as a 39-lb 5-gallon pail. 14" high x 12" diameter (girth = 35"), with insurance and delivery confirmation.

or

UPS as a 45lb 20" x 20" x 20" box - which is same price as before.

from 19118

thanks

Last edited:
Patrick.
Glad you got it worked out and going again. I appreciate the extra mile you have gone thru. Folks, I am the guy whose pail got the squish from ups and even though I wasn't in a hurry Patrick has gone out of his way to make it happen and get me the oil. Thanks again.

my pleasure - its the least I can do when I've been holding your money for a while. I just treat you guys like I would want to be treated. Happy quenching!

Round 5 came in yesterday. 4 pails have been shipped; I'll ship the rest today, tomorrow, and friday (10/3).

Patrick, the oil got here yesterday . Thanks. They did manage to dent the bucket up a bit, but, no leaks. Thanks for all the effort. Jim

Ok, all the pails from round 5 have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with tracking numbers. thank you!

Patrick, Got the E-Mail now just waiting...................
Man I want to play with this stuff.
Thanks for all your hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back