Patches & Stuff . . . .

[/I][/B]
Hey Gnarly, I know in my world that when architects & engineers on called in for consultations on projects, there is usually a pretty hefty fee that has to be paid for their information & data . . . . . . :D :D :D
Be safe.

I copy that!
However,GRIFFINHAWKS is a fellow KnifeVulture, a friend,and an honest man.
He realizes this subForum is just getting off the ground.
No hefty fee.

And I like what tower2 said: 'Functional Art'.

Wow, thanks GH. Ill talk to Bill later but you are right on keeping it simple. I was thinking something like the wilderness and survival skills forum had done. Ill see if I can find a pic.

I would just use KFU, its smaller!

I'm not looking for compensation, Just answering to the call of my friend Gnarly .
Post the patch you were talking about here, and I'll give it a shot to put my twist on it (^;
Subscribed .

BE WELL .. GH

Hey GriffinHawks! Here is the patch I was thinking about. I was thinking KFU and Bacustom knives but I will get with Bill today. I have to work at noon so I won't be on much today.
patch.jpg

That amount of graffix will cost you allot more unless you order allot and it will still be quite a bit ..

Here's what I came up with ..

I might have a better place to get them stitched than the TOXIC patch, so I'll have to look into it ..

Give me a few - It might take a day or so ???

BE WELL .. GH

Last edited:
What about either an open competition or just commission Griff, in exchange for a knife? Win-Win, no?

im kinda digging this needs some colors and cleaned up a bit meaning make the knife flow better , what can u do with this GH?
BACustomPatch.png

im kinda digging this needs some colors and cleaned up a bit meaning make the knife flow better , what can u do with this GH?
BACustomPatch.png
The only way I know of to "clean it up" would be to create it with a "Vector Image" program, that I don't have |:
Also, as good as it looks I don't know if it would translate very well in thread ?

BE WELL .. GH

I'm saying either (1) Start a thread where people can submit artwork for the logo, Pick a winner, prize for winner is a custom knife OR
(2) Commission you, Griff, to do the logo and get paid with a custom knife. Clear?

patches are good :)
are you guys looking into a subforum patch with both of you included, or BA patches + KFU patches separate?
Griff, that toxic thing looks groovy - any source to get that from? you have some? (sorry for hijacking the thread)

I'm saying either (1) Start a thread where people can submit artwork for the logo, Pick a winner, prize for winner is a custom knife OR
(2) Commission you, Griff, to do the logo and get paid with a custom knife. Clear?
Well, Thanks for looking out man but I'm not asking for compensation because it's not that hard to do .
It also looks like both of these gents want a patch of their own so it might be best to ask others to come up with logos that will translate in all forms and I'm sure there's some folks on the forum that have better editing programs than I .

BE WELL .. GH

patches are good :)
are you guys looking into a subforum patch with both of you included, or BA patches + KFU patches separate?
Griff, that toxic thing looks groovy - any source to get that from? you have some? (sorry for hijacking the thread)
Thanks man, Those patches are long gone |:

BE WELL .. GH

Bill I just used MS Paint to make that up. Heck I was using my mouse on the arm of the recliner. I really like what Griffin came up with on the KFU patch. I like simple too and the colors go well together.

patches are good. Do you guys want a design that includes both of you or do you want an individual patch for each of you? I'd buy both, just wondering how many designs I have to try and come up with tonight before I go to sleep.

Alan

patches are good. Do you guys want a design that includes both of you or do you want an individual patch for each of you? I'd buy both, just wondering how many designs I have to try and come up with tonight before I go to sleep.

Alan
Chris, Bill???

my guess is that they are either thinking about the answer, or resting up for a fun filled night of late night posting

Back