Patches & Stuff . . . .

Scan0001-1.jpg

So that's what the little rust stain on the spine of my knife is supposed to look like. (J/K, you know. I love my knife, Bill!)

so that's what the little rust stain on the spine of my knife is supposed to look like. (j/k, you know. I love my knife, bill!)

it will orange up if ya dont keep it wipped off with wd-40, sweaty palms ehh? Lmao

Since I feel responsible for starting this, my own opinion (for what it's worth in this market) would be I would love to have 3-4 patches from BA to go with his knives, and 3-4 patches from KFU as well. Their knives are still invidivual pieces hence the individual patches.
On the other hand, since someone is going to be "winning" a "joint effort" from both, possibly a "joint effort" patch to commemorate the occasion (if costs can be held right). And who knows down the road when or if these two put their talents together and really start turning out some collector pieces ????????
So that's my dime's worth, individual patches for individual knives for the time being, possibly a joint venture patch, and then we will see where this newfound road between Ohio and Tenn. leads us all . . . . . . Road trip anyone ??? :D
Be safe.

I think I will just use my logo for mine but in different colors maybe. I gotta have the Big Orange in there somewhere though.
MyLogo.jpg

You got that right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

almost done with my design for the joint patch...just trying to get everything lined up
. . . . did anyone else's eyes light up besides Gnarly & myself when we seen this ? ? ? ? ? ? ? :eek:
(Guess ya' gotta be over 50 huh Gnarly ??? )
Be safe.

I caught it - and I'm under 50...
How's that song go? "Don't fear the reefer"?
This thread needs more cowbell.

. . . . did anyone else's eyes light up besides Gnarly & myself when we seen this ? ? ? ? ? ? ? :eek:
(Guess ya' gotta be over 50 huh Gnarly ??? )
Be safe.

haha lol, NICE. :cool:
And i aint over 50, YET!!! lol :eek: ;)
J1, you always get me laughin'.....:D

KFU / BA / Bill / Chris / just wanted to make sure I got all the aliases in case either one of them denies it. Just an idea from someone who semi-collects patches : Please, PLEASE, be sure and include velcro on the backs. Most of the packs, bags, satchells, vests, etc. have the backing on them already so the patches can just be attached. Makes life a whole lot easier for us "older" folks when we don't have to ask someone to thread a damn needle for us . . . . . ;)
Be safe.

KFU / BA / Bill / Chris / just wanted to make sure I got all the aliases in case either one of them denies it. Just an idea from someone who semi-collects patches : Please, PLEASE, be sure and include velcro on the backs. Most of the packs, bags, satchells, vests, etc. have the backing on them already so the patches can just be attached. Makes life a whole lot easier for us "older" folks when we don't have to ask someone to thread a damn needle for us . . . . . ;)
Be safe.
Being the old fart that I am, I fully agree with J1M.

BA / KFU :
A) Sewing needle, thread, thimble, bandaids, sore thumb................$ 5.95
B) Advil arthritis formula, 400ct. bottle, CVS/Walgreen's.................$13.95
C) Voltaren, 20 grams, need 'script from doctor's office..................$25.00
D) 'Script from doctor for above Voltaren & co-pay for visit.............$75.00
E) Patches w/ velcro backs to eliminate all the above............ ....... PRICELESS !!!!!
Be safe.

Back