Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

SDFK by firelight

8uHZuu4.jpeg

Well after finding CPK back in November I think I officially have a problem! I got in on the k20 pre order as well just can’t decide which scales to go with. Thinking of keeping the same theme and go with black micarta.

Attachments

• IMG_2474.jpeg
    IMG_2474.jpeg
    209.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2475.jpeg
    IMG_2475.jpeg
    187.7 KB · Views: 13
4 imo grail cpks. Helluva start.

Didn’t I read you say something to the extent of having all your grounds covered after 3 though? 😂😂😂😂😂
You would be correct sir! 🤣 who was I kidding! Now that I’m this far down the rabbit hole I need a swedge dek2 and if I can get in before the rest of you addicts I want to see how a edc (any of them) feels in my hand. Any maybe a FK2 with a swedge and then….🤣🤣🤣

Thanks. What specifically is the bottom one pictured? I tend to be partial to darker scale. Two beauts btw

Thanks ! The bottom one is what Nathan/Jo used to call Westinghouse. Long gone, sometimes available on the Exchange. The top one is ECAM, like the lower knife (FK2) in Retired UPS Driver Retired UPS Driver 's link. If I remember right, per Nathan, ECAM might be Westinghouse, too.

Thanks ! The bottom one is what Nathan/Jo used to call Westinghouse. Long gone, sometimes available on the Exchange. The top one is ECAM, like the lower knife (FK2) in Retired UPS Driver Retired UPS Driver 's link. If I remember right, per Nathan, ECAM might be Westinghouse, too.
Thank again. Just stumbled upon CPK and this a corner of blade forums about a month ago, and hoping to get my hands on my first one when they release the extra FK2s. They have so many amazing micarta options. Thanks for the pics and your insight.

Ok, D dericdesmond has been giving me grief for not posting any CPK photos, so to start here's my small but growing CPK Family Photo. I discovered CPK a year ago, so I've got a decent start with more on the way. I got my first one and instantly became obsessed with them! I think it was yoko yoko who said "I wish I had a CPK for every time I've heard that!" Yeah, how could you not love these badass functional works of art.

And thanks to all those who have helped build this collection, especially D dericdesmond . Great people here!!!!

tempImageWb0izd.jpg

Back