Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

Everything from the encyclopedia besides Heavy Chopper, Integral Dagger and Shiv 2.0.
My K20 is still in the box so I used the Ninja Sword in its place. Though I would love to own some more Im done hunting. Was a fun addiction but Im glad to be done with it so I can better center my attention on my family. Thx everyone who made this possible. Cheers in June, maybe

Last edited:
Ok, D dericdesmond has been giving me grief for not posting any CPK photos, so to start here's my small but growing CPK Family Photo. I discovered CPK a year ago, so I've got a decent start with more on the way. I got my first one and instantly became obsessed with them! I think it was yoko yoko who said "I wish I had a CPK for every time I've heard that!" Yeah, how could you not love these badass functional works of art.

And thanks to all those who have helped build this collection, especially D dericdesmond . Great people here!!!!

View attachment 2525171
What’s the bottom knife? Looks like a weaponized Light Chopper variant. :thumbsup:

Everything from the encyclopedia besides Heavy Chopper, Integral Dagger and Shiv 2.0.
My K20 is still in the box so I used the Ninja Sword in its place. Though I would love to own some more Im done hunting. Was a fun addiction but Im glad to be done with it so I can better center my attention on my family. Thx everyone who made this possible. Cheers in June, maybe
That could buy a new Subaru WRX

What’s the bottom knife? Looks like a weaponized Light Chopper variant. :thumbsup:
#Not M med001 , Gus, but I’m relatively sure that it’s a viscious Lorien Lorien piece. Can’t remember the name though, brother.

Actually, I think it’s called the “Trail Cutlett” and I believe I fondled it (aggressively) @ Blade last year. 😋

Last edited:
#Not M med001 , Gus, but I’m relatively sure that it’s a viscious Lorien Lorien piece. Can’t remember the name though, brother.

Actually, I think it’s called the “Trail Cutlett” and I believe I fondled it (aggressively) @ Blade last year. 😋

Sorry, a bit late to the discussion but just a minor correction, it's the Trail Cutlass

There is a WiP thread and IIRC, Nathan is has a production version of it on the whiteboard named a bit differently, perhaps CPK Brush Cutlass?

Hey guys, sorry had a crazy work week and just now checking in. EMCEE EMCEE you are correct. It is the Trail Cutlet, I believe the slightly younger brother of the Trail Cutlass. It's a one off prototype that Lorien Lorien made for Nathan as a potential future chopper. It is a beautiful badass blade!

The entire knife was finished by hand by Lorien, and the craftsmanship is incredible, so much so that I haven't been able to bring myself to use it, which is a tragedy because every detail of Lorien's design of this blade is meant for it to be used! Even the leather sheath Lorien made for it is terrific! I usually try to have two of each CPK model, one to use and one to keep perfect. But I obviously can't do that with a one-off blade, so as of know I've only admired it.

And yes Emcee you are correct, you and and D dericdesmond both apparently fondled this knife to an almost creepy, awkward and uncomfortable level at Blade 2023 😜! Because of that, I was torn when I got it. Do I never clean it ever to preserve the DNA you both left? Or do I immediately clean and sanitize it? I cleaned it! 😆

Back