1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Thanks. That's the majority of my modern knives. Need to get a few more Kershaws and a couple more Spydies in there though before I can be satisfied.

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0484.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

here are some pics of a custom kershaw from my father's collection that i thought every one would enjoy:) needs cleaned up a little bit but i was too excited to show every one

Nicely done 2110. Nice to see some close-ups of the detail work.
I've only seen one other 22cal and it was nowhere near this nice. ;)
Thank you

mike

museumhuntingknife078xp3.jpg

first post here, just recently got into knives, and sand this is my firsat and only one as of right now, but i love it.

Nice choice on the S30V Blur supasuprab0b! It might be your first, but I can guarantee it won't be your last Kershaw! ;) Welcome to the forum! :thumbup:

lol my last? not a chance, im already drooling over the JYDII with the CB, and i feel obligated to get a leek or two, or more.

Then a RAM, then a Shallot...then a... :D

Welcome to the forums, and you've already shown your on the right path...enjoy the ride.

Joe

i will, thank you.

i do have one small complain about the blur, and that is, the clip comes configured for point down right hand in the pocket, and i want point up right hand.

now, this wouldnt be aproblem, except for ther fact that i dont have the right tool to remove the mopuntign screws and turn the clip around lol.

Back