Pictures of Kershaw knives

I know the phrase is over used but here's my sweet Onions.
027-1.jpg

what knife is that, the 3rd one down from the top.

That is a 10 year old Kershaw Mini Task in ATS-34, polished G10, and titanium liners. They are awesome, but pricy.

This is my lot. The Amphibian I bought ages ago, the Needs Work I got today. On a side not, my Walmart no longer carries Kershaw's. That is where my Vapor and Storm II came from.

Dsc04893.jpg

Nice looking group of Kershaws. I like it when they are put together so we can see a perspective of sizes to compare the ones we have with the ones we don't. With just a few places to buy knives here in town, it is hard to get an idea of an accurate knife size due to their lack of selection. Seeing my Shallot next to the other knives gives me a good idea of the dimensions of the others.

BTW, what model is the knife third from the last going left to right, the one between the small Vapor and the Leek?

Thanks -

how do you liek that damascus leek ( third row from the right second fro mthe bottom, it is a leek right?) as an edc.

how do you liek that damascus leek ( third row from the right second fro mthe bottom, it is a leek right?) as an edc.

That's a Damascus Shallot, and the first one that was released to the public via contest here on the forums. I have never used it, it's a safe queen :)

Took a few quick pictures at work yesterday of my new Orange Zing. I know they aren't the best quality, but I took them in the back of a dark truck with a point and shoot digital, so it is what it is :D Enjoy `em!

Zing002.jpg

Zing001.jpg

Zing007.jpg

Zing008.jpg

Zing009.jpg

Zing010.jpg

Finally, for anyone wondering how this thing rides in the pocket:

Zing005.jpg

Thanks for looking!

I don't EDC mine, but I do use it as a dress pants knife. Works fine, sharpens up great, and looks awesome, even to people who don't really know why someone would carry a knife in dress pants. :thumbup:

There have been a few threads on it...the Damascus is fine steel, you just have to keep it oiled. No "light use" required. It will handle all the usual tasks.

Back