Post your CRK carry knife for today.

Happy 4th to my neighbors down south!!
i-s6HpTTv-X2.jpg

i-rgD73cr-X2.jpg

I've been drawing plans for my next project lately, but with a mason friend replacing our front stoop I had to spend parts of the last two days replacing rotted framing under our front door. I had my most usual work carry knife on me and when it cooled off late in the day went out with my wife to do a little garden work.

This is probably my most carried, most well-worn, and one of my very favorite knives.

Isr0sbp.jpg

SDGVtyZ.jpg

Man great pics lately guys! I took a break for like a year from carrying my sebenzas but the last 2 weeks that's all I been carrying and I just love all 3 variants that I have. I want a micarta and a Wilson combat and a inkosi and a we the people and umnuumzaan too :)
5H0QT1n.jpg

Man great pics lately guys! I took a break for like a year from carrying my sebenzas but the last 2 weeks that's all I been carrying and I just love all 3 variants that I have. I want a micarta and a Wilson combat and a inkosi and a we the people and umnuumzaan too :)
5H0QT1n.jpg
Nice Plain Janes, cut it out! I've got that same bead on a couple knives and thread my Sebenza and Zaan lanyards the same way.

Back