Pro 6-5 pics

Mistwalker

Gold Member
The Pro 6-5 is really sweet! I love the swedge! I haven't done much with it yet...busy trying to make my editors happy at the moment, but I'll get it out and about soon, going to try to make a kydex sheath for it tomorrow. For now just some glamor shots and size comparison.

DSC_2922.jpg

DSC_2911.jpg

DSC_2927.jpg

DSC_2907.jpg

DSC_2914.jpg

DSC_2931.jpg

DSC_2930.jpg

IMG_1284.jpg

IMG_1284c.jpg

A size reference shot with an ESEE Izula-II, a Becker BK-11, and my TOPS Tibo design

IMG_1283.jpg

IMG_1282.jpg

Really wanted to get one of these at the show but I just couldn't swing both. I'll probably get one later though.

And that Tibo is sweet. Any idea when I can buy one?

Really wanted to get one of these at the show but I just couldn't swing both. I'll probably get one later though.

And that Tibo is sweet. Any idea when I can buy one?

That's the same way I felt about a few of Dylan's knives, particularly the 92N and the 575 I believe.

Thanks man, I'm told they should be available in 3 to 4 weeks.

Scored a 6-5 at Blade. Thanks Dylan F!

Steve

Congrats! I love the blade geometry and size, great for edc.

Got the pocket sheath made today so I can carry it :) Nothing to brag about as far as sheaths go...but it is only my third kydex sheath.

DSC_0478.jpg

Looks like it works. That's all that matters.

Works just fine, snaps in nicely, and does good in the pockets like I wanted. I just left my calipers at home so didn't have a decent scribe and so the holes aren't in straight lines...staggered a bit. I'll make another sheath that molle lok/tek lok compatible later and it will be more symmetrical and have better spacing on the holes. Digging the knife a lot, so glad I can carry it now.

Yes. May your tribe increase, Dylan!

Steve

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! One Dylan is about as much as the world can stand!! Now...on the other hand...another Mrs. Fletcher or two would be fine ;)

You are right, Mistwalker. Sarah is one beautiful woman. Happy Fathers Day to Jim F, one of the few guys better looking than Dylan.

Well. It looks they all sold before I could get the money together. Dibs list here I come.

For those of us with no kydex or leather skills, I have found that the medium size pocket leather sheath from knivesshipfree fits the 6-5 perfectly.

Whitty's GAW got me thinking more about my Pro 6-5. I haven't taken as many photos of it as I should probably, but mine has gone everywhere I have gone for the last two years. If it isn't on my belt or in my pocket, then it rides in my camera case. It it was a stainless version, I'd likely have made a taco sheath for it too so I could neck carry it when I want. It has cut sandwiches and steaks, it has opened packages galore, has helped me explain more than one fire starting technique, and has even torn into lobsters and crabs cooked on hot coals in Florida. It's a damned handy little knife.

Mist I was confused, is it or is it not a stainless version? Regardless it is sweet!

Back