Pro 6-5 pics

Has anyone warped a 6-5 in leather? That is my intent, with the temps we have here in the winter I have had a couple incidents where Kydex shattered like glass under normal use. Do I am going back to leather on everything

Has anyone warped a 6-5 in leather? That is my intent, with the temps we have here in the winter I have had a couple incidents where Kydex shattered like glass under normal use. Do I am going back to leather on everything

I have an awesome leather sheath for mine that came from Heber!

photo_3 by whittappraisals, on Flickr

These are still about the best in the hand small EDC Fixed Blades out there! I gave myself a new one out of the last batch and attached a Tek Lok to it. Sits beautifully upside down on my hip. Freaks people out how fast I can draw it!

Whitty

I love those in green canvas. Absolutely sick.

I freaking love the knife in general! I will not stop saying that it is one of the best set ups for a small fixed EDC that I have seen! Add that to the sheath you make for it and it is insane! I think we should do a separate thread about the sheaths!

I freaking love the knife in general! I will not stop saying that it is one of the best set ups for a small fixed EDC that I have seen! Add that to the sheath you make for it and it is insane! I think we should do a separate thread about the sheaths!

I agree! I'll be posting new pics of mine as soon as it returns from spa treatment. Apparently there was a USPS snafu and it went back to Dylan and had to be re-sent... friggin' stupid postal crap...

I agree! I'll be posting new pics of mine as soon as it returns from spa treatment. Apparently there was a USPS snafu and it went back to Dylan and had to be re-sent... friggin' stupid postal crap...

Just to clarify, we DID NOT do a spa treatment on that knife. It had an edge issue that we repaired. As everybody knows, we don't do that sissy spa treatment junk here. That knife is still as patinaed and scratched as it was.

Don't erase your knife's wear. It takes away it's spirit. DOWN WITH SPA TREATMENTS!

Just to clarify, we DID NOT do a spa treatment on that knife. It had an edge issue that we repaired. As everybody knows, we don't do that sissy spa treatment junk here. That knife is still as patinaed and scratched as it was.

Don't erase your knife's wear. It takes away it's spirit. DOWN WITH SPA TREATMENTS!

Yeah...sorry, worded that wrong...habit I guess...

I am glad you didn't remove the patina or clean the handle. The edge is EXCELLENT!!!!!

Yeah...sorry, worded that wrong...habit I guess...

I am glad you didn't remove the patina or clean the handle. The edge is EXCELLENT!!!!!

I know your like me. The marks on the blade are it's story. You erase the patina, you erase the story. We love a scratched up, dirty knife around here. That means it did something other that hold down a safe or dresser. ;-)

Last edited:
I know your like me. The marks on the blade our it's story. You erase the patina, you erase the story. We love a scratched up, dirty knife around here. That means it did something other that hold down a safe or dresser. ;-)

Yep, and I don't do safe queens :) But only because I'm not wealthy enough to buy two of every one I want. If I did, one would be a safe queen until I needed it later :D

Have you gotten it back in?

Yes sir, as you will be seeing soon :)

Have you gotten it back in?

Yep, and if we were friends on facebook you would have seen that I had it out with me today at work...and with the scary sharp edge Dylan put on it I sliced my finger open when I barely bumped it while spreading some cheese on a cracker at break time lol. Better pics forthcoming :)

10264302_738251079530864_6211114914579054741_n.jpg

1506922_738253802863925_8421556132223041746_n.jpg

Yep, and if we were friends on facebook you would have seen that I had it out with me today at work...and with the scary sharp edge Dylan put on it I sliced my finger open when I barely bumped it while spreading some cheese on a cracker at break time lol. Better pics forthcoming :)

Sorry for the cut but I love the photos. That Pro 6-5 has a sweet look to it. Almost looks damascus! I will check out your facebook page!

Mist, is that an Exotac cracker container? :) Sorry about the finger bro, at least it's a clean cut.

Back