• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Production Knife Blowout

how much is shipping or is it included in price? What kinds of payment do you except?

wicked1,

usps priority is included unless you want 2nd day fedex then it's an extra $15. Payment may be made by MO, Check, visa, MC, AMX, or Discover. Our Phone number is 907 258 7900. Thanks.

ATTENTION: Please address all inquiries to this user name, ie.,. Alaska Knife. If you prefer you're welcome to also use the following contact points:

907-258-7900 guns@ak.net

If you call and we don't answer we might be with customers or on the other line so please leave a message and we'll get right back to you. Thanks.

I will take the Applegate-Fairbairn plain edge model. I will email you the credit card info.

Thanks!!

Chris

Hi Athame,

I've sent you two e-mails indication that I would like to purchase the CRKT HISSATSU. Please contact me if there is any problem. Thanks.

Ken

Hi. Yes, we did and thanks. Per the SPOTs these are the plain, not the ones with micarta scales.

did my knife ship today as you said? I hadnt been billed for it so I was just wondering.
Thanks

wicked1, I'm about to bill you now and your knife just got boxed up. Sorry that it didn't fly today but it will be at the post office tomorrow morning. Brian and I have been smoken busy for two days straight and there's no end in sight, but that's a good thing. Thanks for the order and we hope you enjoy your knife.

Bill

Thats cool. I wasnt complaining just asking. I happened to login to my credit card site and noticed no transaction for it. I will be very happy with it. I have wanted to get a Ka Bar for a while just never had got around to it. My grandfather still carries his USMC one issued to him when he was in vietnam and it is still tough and used alot. That alone made me want one pretty bad then you had the one with kydex. Done deal. :)

Just confirming that you got my emails as I have had problems with my email account and haven't heard anything back. Thanks,

Chris

Chris,

I believe Athame has recieved your emails as I recall pulling your Applegate out to get packaged. I will check tomorrow as I am away from the shop tonight.

Bryan

Hi guys. Yeah, I got the email but only after my dad sent them to me. It looks like the email address I used to set up the account was my dad's. I'll fix that and we'll be getting back to you guys letting you know about your orders. Sorry about the mix up.

Bill

Back