• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Production Knife Blowout

If there is a CRKT Hissatsu available still I'll take it. Please let me know and I'll call the number. Thanks.

Still one left. When I opened the box, there was no belt loop. My boss, Athame, thinks he may have one at his house. If not, we will send you a tek lock.

Bryan

Alright. Was there anything else wrong with it and do I need to ask for anything or anyone special when I call? Thanks. -Lev

I just gave it a look over and it looks good to me. If you call, I'll be here. Just Athame (Bill) and I, Alaska Knife (Bryan).

I'm at the shop for another few hours.

Bryan

Ontario Knife Company, TAK $55
Ontario Knife Company, RAT-7 $75

Still for sale and what is the steel and blade type ?

Both knives are still available. As for steel, I believe they are 1095. I am away from the shop today, so I can verify it tomorrow.:)

Bryan

I'll have Bryan update what's left tomorrow guys. Thanks for all the orders and there's still some good stuff left.

Bill

Kennieyk said:
Ontario Knife Company, TAK $55
Ontario Knife Company, RAT-7 $75

Still for sale and what is the steel and blade type ?

Both TAK-1's and Rat-7 are 1095 steel and plain edge. Both Still available.

Please disregard email... I was thougth eh RAT 7 was the D2 model. My mistake.

I'll take a TAK please....you can stick it with the SRK from the other thread. :) Thank you kindly.

Do you still have a SOG Desert Dagger, and is it the actual Desert Dagger and not the newer Dagert?

Do ypu still have the SPOT w/ spyderedge? aLso, if a meerkat sale didn't work out I'd like one of those.
THanks, Ryan

Back