R.A.M. Composite Concepts

Thomas W

Banned
Ok people, we have a couple of RAM Composite concepts. Need some input. Which one of the two do you like better (or at all)?

We haven't signed off on doing this variation, but just wanted to hear from you. Thanks for taking the time.

thomastest2-1.jpg

Of the 2 the bottom but I don't really think either goes with the overall design of the knife that well. Have you guys considered making the cutouts similar in shape to the lock button? Just a thought.

yes I like them both but favor the second one. I have one of the Rams from the first batch with the flat safety release. I might have to make a custom one now.:thumbup:does anyone else notice the difference of their safety and the one in the picture?

Why Thomas? Why?

Why do you make me wait longer to get a nicer blade?!?! :D

I think I will get a regular one and one of these (the bottom probably! :D)

Thanks for the looksy! :thumbup:

Both are great looking,but my preference would be the bottom one, it reminds me of razor wire. Now, having said that:

I'll take it!!!
75-66
pumpkin
Nova
any Speyside
Blue

Any idea of a release date (eg. 3rd qtr, 4th qtr) if you do decide to go with it?

Rik

Personally, I like the bottom one of the 1st 2, maybe the one Spiral suggested if there were fewer.

Now, when's the Groove CB coming out?! :D

neither of the three. Maybe do some bigger semicircles which follow the finger grooves on the bottom of the blade?

61139635ml6.jpg

Cool ideas!! Of the first two, I actually like the top one better. The pointy razor wire look of the bottom one doesnt seem to go with the squared off shape of the RAM. In fact, I think I like the first one the best of all three, but rest assured, if you made it in all three designs, I'd just get one of each!!:D

neither of the three. Maybe do some bigger semicircles which follow the finger grooves on the bottom of the blade?

61139635ml6.jpg

Blending, you posted that while I was typing my last post. That also looks very promising. Gives it an interesting flow.:thumbup:

I suppose of all of them I like the very first one the best. None of these really make me go "Wow!" like the JYD, Tyrade, Leek, or the Cb Shallot concept.

yeah, once I mocked it up it reminded me of a faux serrated edge. Looked a little evil to me like the spydercos blades.

Back