Real or fake (Sebenza)

Send her a link to this thread. That would probably be quite helpful.
I sent over 20 pictures directly to her email. Surely, from all of those up close and personal shots, they will find it to be a counterfeit, but if for some crazy reason they still don’t, I will post a link to this thread in the next reply to CRK:thumbsup:

I didn't realize you sent all the images so I called out there several minutes ago, spoke to Penny and sent a link to the thread. She is going to send the info to Anne Reeve and hopefully get back to me with their thoughts.

(Didn't mean to step in the middle and wouldn't have if I had known you'd already sent additional info. Apologies.)

I didn't realize you sent all the images so I called out there several minutes ago, spoke to Penny and sent a link to the thread. She is going to send the info to Anne Reeve and hopefully get back to me with their thoughts.

(Didn't mean to step in the middle and wouldn't have if I had known you'd already sent additional info. Apologies.)
Wow, no, that’s great, but I did just receive a message back from them….. Looks like there’s nothing to see here, folks!
Haha

Thank you again
IMG_2255.png

Hopefully, this will be the thread that people find when they are looking at purchasing a questionable CRK, this has been a very helpful education.

Z

Good stuff. An interesting journey, to say the least.

Back