Red Skyline Giveaway, Hooray

A black on black skyline like mine:
6799219120_cd26a96372_b.jpg

I agree the blue/black would look cool. Purple/black is always popular for some reason too.

If this is open to knives outside of Skylines, then I would say Leeks with different colored G10 scales.

Apparently this contest is still going, so I would like to suggest a "Kershaw Cryo 2" with a 3.25" blade with Sandvik/D2 composite made here in the USA.

How about a skyline OD green handle with a composite blade of K390 for the cutting edge, (yes I said K) and what ever steel for the spine, full flat ground.....can that be done for 90???

Coyote Brown Scales!!
Black Blade!!
Missed out on that one!!!
It really looked great!!!
Thanks for the opportunity Dave,
wcmd.

I have four options. Purple, black, red, or blue with either S35VN, CPM154, or a ZDP-189 variant.

Last edited:
Green G10 on one side, no metal liner -- G10 for grip, and lack of liner to keep it thin and light... and green because there aren't enough green knives out there
Titanium frame lock on other side
Deep pocket clip
Composite blade -- with CPM-D2 edge, like on some other Kershaws, or even ZDP, as with the ZT's

Now that the thread is dezombified,

I would like a purple skyline, stone washed blade... Perfection. Unless you could get a titanium frame lock skyline. Id buy several of either

I think my ideal Skyline would be blue G10 with a stonewashed blade. I'm OK with the 14C28N steel, though VG-10, 154CM, or S30V would be cool. On the other hand, if they moved up above the Sandvik, I'm not sure the price would be so ideal! Liner lock is fine, since I only use it for EDC stuff.

A titanium framelock Skyline would be totally awesome. I think it would be kind of like a Sebenza light, a kind of tribute because the lines are a little similar.

If they can do S30v for the Leek and Blur under $90, they can do it for the Skyline! I'd be first in line...

I would love to see a skyline in 154cm or VG-10 with black g10 and a black blade. I think it would be really cool.

Back