Red Skyline Giveaway, Hooray

Silly Pilgrims !! Might as well just keep it going, don't have a red, but I can do a standard black skyline, what kind of skyline variant do you want to have made.
Dave
Any skyline? Lets go big.. Titanium framelock with zdp-189!

Any skyline? Lets go big.. Titanium framelock with zdp-189!
Now I see the instructions were to keep it in the $90 range. So... still keeping the skyline framelock with toxic green and cf inserts (similar to the new snap-on blur). I figure if the price is $150 for the snap-on variant, that the regular price should be in the $90 range.

Perfection: I say all Ti, frame lock, with Elmax or s30v.

Small, thin, light, and strong.

Under $90

Standard G-10 and Composit blade.

I would like to see more Skyline variations. Carbon fiber scales, toxic green scales, black blade with black scales, ...

I'd like to see a skyline with the ZDP-189 composite blade and a dark green or foliage green handle. Should be doable under $90

I would love to see either a damascus/carbon fiber skyline, or a skyline with a titanium frame lock. The Sage II is a titanium framelock with S30V and based on it's real world price point I would think that the skyline could be produced with a less expensive stainless blade and titanium framelock for around $100? I may be way off, and I'd be willing to pay more, but both those skylines would be the tits :thumbup:

Nathan

Last edited:
An all new Leek with M4 blade. Simple! That's all I need :) .

Thanks for the chance.

Maybe a Junkyard with limited ed. scales. Even a non-traditional color, green or something like that.

Ahhh! Zombie thread! Oh well, I'd still love to see the Kershaw Ti bump with a starbust pattern (like on the fluted military) maybe in blue fading to green on the lock side and carbon fiber on the non locking side or perhaps just a cf insert, and an m390 blade of course. :D As if..

I would love anything in M4 steel or S110V stonewashed.

I think a one and a half or two times bigger Scallion would be cool, with a frame lock and colored G-10 options on the other side, or textured aluminum.

Ya I know the contest ended, but we all have our dream factory knives.

kershaw skyline s30v stone wash blade with corban fiber handel thats what i want

I would say toxic green G-10. Then it would have a black blade like the one on the tan Skyline.

Erd

I'd like to see the Skyline changed to a Ti frame lock with 3d machining, thinner than the current linerlock with g10 side. Slim down the solo g10 side, maybe replace with carbon fiber. Stonewashed S30v steel and a deep carry pocket clip.

That is basically my ultimate EDC dream right there.

Back