REKAT PioneerII

Blacky,

I just posted on your other thread about the Green Carnivore. If you back out of the deal E-mail me, I might be interested. If you REALLY want a BLUE Carnivore, I saw one in the For Sale Forum. It is a Pat Crawford Carnivore with BLUE micarta scales. Yes, I have thought about it, but my wife would hunt me down with my own rifle and shoot me. No I'm not kidding.

------------------
A Pat on the Back is only a few inches from a Kick in the Butt.

Easy,
I have decided to purchase me a green handled Carnie!! should be coming in on Saturday. I hope it is all I long for and more!!

I believe it wouldn't be beneficial for me to purchase that blue Pat Crawford. I then would have escalated my addiction to an all new level. I don't think I'm ready for that commitment(and I know my wallet isn't).

For now, I will just suffice on my green carnie and black cub(maybe ill send this one off to make it blue, if i could).

------------------
Sean

If you find you must throw something at me, please make it a custom.

"May your blade chip and shatter"- Dune Fremen fighting saying

Today...my Carnie Cub and Pikuni came in....happy, but waiting for the Cub to break in...seems to be a bit sticky when locked. Good build, opens nice and quick.
Pikuni is beautiful!

Tomorrow, in comes green Carnie!! I am so happy, maybe I do dance of joy! haha.

I am way to lazy to make a new post, so I post on this post. Thus, let it be posted!!

------------------
Sean

linjunpei,

by the way, hows it going with that Pioneer??
any better?

------------------
Sean

Where can I see pictures of the new pioneers since the REKAT web site is down?

-Fred

Sorry, 1SKS = One Stop Knife Shop, run by our gracious hosts, Mike and Spark.
You can link to them off of their forum in the Exchange section.

Fred, Knave is correct. 1SKS, also known as the Mike and Spark show, can be linked from the page you are now looking at. Go to the very top and look for "STORE", click on that and away you go. I really like my Pioneer, and recommend it. In fact I'm considering getting another before they all disappear.
smile.gif

------------------
A Pat on the Back is only a few inches from a Kick in the Butt.

Back