Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
RF1 Framelock

.190" Ti Frames
.207 CPM D2 Blade
Single Bevel Grind!
Stonewashed Finish with Polished Edge
Heat Colored Hardware
Ceramic Detent Bearing

These are going to people on a very old order list from a ways back... but if you are interested in my folders send me a quick email to foldermailinglist@gmail.com and I will keep you updated on available folders.

Last edited:
Continued excellence. Keep at that list :)

Thanks! I will. :D

By the way if you are on that list feel free to contact me here or via email. I have these along with more coming up very soon.

Hmm, emptying ash tray, flipping couch cushions, rolling quarters, and standing on the corner I should be able to snag one! Maybe I'll go back to playing darts for money, lol!

If anyone is interested, I have a perfectly good kidney, lightly used never an issue, I'm just tired of carrying around two of them......will accept trades for DFK framelock.....

-X

:D

I had some questions on Facebook about the pivots. Three are chainrings from USAKM and the larger one is from AKS. The larger one has been custom shaped and is one of a kind. I personally like both.

Thanks Rolf!

Thanks everyone for the sales, much appreciated.

If you are on the list I have one left and more coming! Two are just behind these with 6 more almost done.

By the way if you are not on the list hang in there! I'm only weeks away from having framelocks available to all!

Daniel what is the size and weight of this frame lock?
Thanks.

RKH

It's pretty beefy but not too huge at...

Open - ~8.5"
Closed - ~4.95"
Blade - just under 3.5"

They are about 7.4 ounces or 210 grams... solid! :D

I just killed three hookers, and robbed a bank. I'm all set

Hmm, emptying ash tray, flipping couch cushions, rolling quarters, and standing on the corner I should be able to snag one! Maybe I'll go back to playing darts for money, lol!

If anyone is interested, I have a perfectly good kidney, lightly used never an issue, I'm just tired of carrying around two of them......will accept trades for DFK framelock.....

-X

Daniel, If I were you I would be wearing cargo pants, with a RF1 in every pocket and running around the Fairly ranch having a flick a thon! Instead, I am just getting back from fixing a leaky toilet and hanging blinds at my parent's house. :D

Daniel, If I were you I would be wearing cargo pants, with a RF1 in every pocket and running around the Fairly ranch having a flick a thon! Instead, I am just getting back from fixing a leaky toilet and hanging blinds at my parent's house. :D

That's pretty much what's going on! I laid them all out on the table and drew like a gunfighter... clack, clack, clack... locks poppin' like my collar. :D :p

But it was rough... I swear!

I can't wait for mine, they look great.

Thanks Bigdaddyrooster!

Stay tuned for more, you are on the list and I'll be sure to get you a folder when you are ready! :D I'm in folder mode now...

I have one of these left... one more day if you are on the list to contact me and then it will be up for grabs.

Back