RF1 Framelocks- Pics!

^ Much appreciated!

All are sold...

Thanks again everyone. These are the first eight of many. I really appreciate the support and am working hard to make more!

Thanks again everyone! I am waiting on padded cases for these and expect them in tomorrow hopefully... my apologies for the delay in shipping! These are taking longer than expected to get here but will be a bit better than my standard newspaper packaging. :D

Not a worry ! Thank you for going out of your way to give us something more. Though I dont expect it to see the inside of the case much.

This folder is still my "grail" folder, Daniel. I need to get one, but I know supply is limited for now.

Sorry if you've already answered this, but is there any chance that a convex or v-grind will be offered vs. the chisel on the ones pictured?

I *think* he's done some V-Grinds and Convex stuff in the past, but the majority of his work is chisel. Being a terrible loiterer on these subforums, I can say I don't recall him ever mentioning a V grind on the framelock. I could be wrong (hopefully), because it would be pretty cool!

Thanks again everyone!

This folder is still my "grail" folder, Daniel. I need to get one, but I know supply is limited for now.

Sorry if you've already answered this, but is there any chance that a convex or v-grind will be offered vs. the chisel on the ones pictured?

Much appreciated! That really makes my day hearing that too.

I don't have any current plans to do double grinds but anything is possible! I consider a double flat or hollow grind, even a flat double to zero convexed edge. I'm a huge fan of chisel grinds and make them appropriate for the users dominant hand but also understand the want for a double grind.

Looking great Daniel, definitely a homerun sir... :thumbup:

Thanks! Good to see you by here and much appreciated.

Thanks again everyone!

Much appreciated! That really makes my day hearing that too.

I don't have any current plans to do double grinds but anything is possible! I consider a double flat or hollow grind, even a flat double to zero convexed edge. I'm a huge fan of chisel grinds and make them appropriate for the users dominant hand but also understand the want for a double grind.

Thanks! Good to see you by here and much appreciated.

Please don't toy with my emotions, lol. This would be amazing.

Back