• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

RGT Custom Knife Scales, Titanium, Anodizing, Timascus and more!

I have done a 25, PM me for more details or email me.

Benchmade grip is almost done guys! Almost there guys.... almost.... Few tweaks left... Possibilities of Ti testing next week is looking good.

hiNeicWl.jpg

JhGNOCql.jpg

VphwEXhl.jpg

kcugVS8l.jpg

QiSKxNrl.jpg

I have done a 25, PM me for more details or email me.

Benchmade grip is almost done guys! Almost there guys.... almost.... Few tweaks left... Possibilities of Ti testing next week is looking good.

hiNeicWl.jpg

JhGNOCql.jpg

VphwEXhl.jpg

kcugVS8l.jpg

QiSKxNrl.jpg

You are killing my PayPal acct!.............count me in for a set.

Daym that looks nice. Any plans for ti scales for the Mini Grip? Waiting on when those 562 Ti scales with liner delete will be ready.

Updates, I have been working hard on my new fixture system that should increase production and r&D time! Finishing up some LBS and filler tabs for ZT,hinderer and striders, Also emerson thumb disks, This week I will be working hard on finalizing the griptillian scales and Eklipse. I have a manix2, rift, and stirder that will be worked on shortly after the grips are finished up.

idS6K0Il.jpg

1j2jGE9l.jpg

YybTXxHl.jpg

fNaCqE9l.jpg

SHaPgivl.jpg

CIUSbs0l.jpg

vTmsVfel.jpg

Titanium test today! Went well, Broke my thread-mill for 2-56 so I will have to wait till I get another one to try again. Will sand this one up and stonewash it tomorrow to see how it looks.

eg9kZTql.jpg

OHty7MXl.jpg

7vfr1cDl.jpg

5CNBrb2l.jpg

Titanium test today! Went well, Broke my thread-mill for 2-56 so I will have to wait till I get another one to try again. Will sand this one up and stonewash it tomorrow to see how it looks.

eg9kZTql.jpg

OHty7MXl.jpg

7vfr1cDl.jpg

5CNBrb2l.jpg

Are you able to make something similar for a Benchmade 300-1? I love the look of this.

Sorry for the lack of updates and slow progress. kid has been sick and I've been working on improvements and other projects that need attention. stay tuned.

Also so everyone is aware. I am no longer allowed to produce anything for Hinder knives.

Here are some pics of my recent projects to entertain you.

z5XPKYol.jpg

xc8Bmexl.jpg

uVmwQUQl.jpg

EoKhiRnl.jpg

SewO4hql.jpg

mZaq7Vbl.jpg

pm8nqKLl.jpg

XbWvhaHl.jpg

Wyb7vntl.jpg

bNE4QEKl.jpg

ab0te5Zl.jpg

4ir6VtZl.jpg