• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

RGT Custom Knife Scales, Titanium, Anodizing, Timascus and more!

My first Folder Friday has been mostly a success! Got my fixture build but only made it to the scales. Oh well at least I know what needs a changing

Mey1VOdl.jpg

em3Vjlwl.jpg

9xmO4Hzl.jpg

QvyXdcTl.jpg

0pBb4Fpl.jpg

46AtpENl.jpg

Really nice work!
Any thoughts on making scales for the Spyderco Rock Lobster?

Rock lobster is a possibility in the distant future. Too busy right now. Cant keep up the way it is.

Almost done with prototyping and will be getting some Ti scales done here in the next week or two.

LvNvymVl.jpg

OxjsyS3l.jpg

UK8ro5Bl.jpg

vEGn7dLl.jpg

jfpMppsl.jpg

r1mCUdPl.jpg

ycZH0xFl.jpg

XAFuK1Cl.jpg

sN4X8iYl.jpg

ry1Lk7Ml.jpg

upxyKLGl.jpg

wCL2As5l.jpg

1kdZAgcl.jpg

48r93sil.jpg

Announcement! Due to the overwhelming requests and backlog I have going I will not be doing custom work/scales by request anymore. I have quite few I have to finish up yet. Its just to time consuming for me do work on so many separate one offs all the time. From here on out I will be just doing the ones I choose and I have time for. Things might change a later date. I will still be making scales and have some big announcements coming in the next few weeks. Stay tuned.

Announcement! Due to the overwhelming requests and backlog I have going I will not be doing custom work/scales by request anymore. I have quite few I have to finish up yet. Its just to time consuming for me do work on so many separate one offs all the time. From here on out I will be just doing the ones I choose and I have time for. Things might change a later date. I will still be making scales and have some big announcements coming in the next few weeks. Stay tuned.

Glad to hear you have so much demand. :) Too bad we can't get to the ZT0452 project we spoke about a month ago.

Back