Rogue

The Rogue blade is one of my favorites. I am a strong believer that a modified wharncliffe/reverse tanto is one of the best for small self defense, utility, all around blade style. The handle is very thin and ergonomic. As it blends into the blade there are two thumb positions, one over the pivot where the jimping is and then the over the blade. The Rogue also features internal jimping. This makes for excellent grip without changing the lines of the handle.

DSCN1938.jpgDSCN1940.jpgDSCN1942.jpgDSCN1943.jpg

I wanna see this at a 3.75" or 4" blade length with a bearing flipper, and I will carry nothing else for the rest of my days.

Very, very nice! What's the closed length?

Edit: found the blade length: 3.125"

I'd like to see the blade at an exact 3 inches and made into a flipper opening.

OK, good news for many of you. The length I listed was based on my initial drawing, which is 3.125". I decided to actually measure the blade instead of a quick glance with a ruler. The blade does measure 3" not 3.125". The blade is that touch shorter because it was engineered to rotate a little further into the handle, which required taking some length off the blade.

What's the status of the Rogue?

8DA4EB9C-CF1B-4D45-8BD9-0B3D324B6A43_zpsfrs88huj.jpg

First run of the Rogue will be thumb stud opener. It took me a while but, I finally came up with a flipper design that I like for the Rogue. So, a flipper version of the Rogue will be discussed for future production runs.

First run of the Rogue will be thumb stud opener. It took me a while but, I finally came up with a flipper design that I like for the Rogue. So, a flipper version of the Rogue will be discussed for future production runs.

What's the ETA on the thumb stud version?

I was told all three of my designs should be available mid January. They are trying for SHOT show availability. We shall see.

When watching SHOT show vids, the Rogue caught my eye. Any more info on this? Is it flat or hollow ground?

Wow... Finally my Yojimbo 2 will have to share pocket time. Wasn't release date targeted for mid-January?

Wow... Finally my Yojimbo 2 will have to share pocket time. Wasn't release date targeted for mid-January?

Yes, I was told mid Jan. Considering how many new designs are being introduced, it is no surprise there is a delay. I haven't received a firm date. I am hoping to hear something soon.

Yes, I was told mid Jan. Considering how many new designs are being introduced, it is no surprise there is a delay. I haven't received a firm date. I am hoping to hear something soon.

Great! Please let us know.

Though I didn't give this thread much of a thing thought at first, the the right rogue popped up at a dealer and something clicked. I wish I could afford the prototype which is being sold right now, but I guess I will have to wait. Wharnies and similar are also my preferred blade style, and thank you for including a deep carry clip! I wish more kizers would have that option.

Back