Rule #9 XXL World Tour 2016

Glad the original #9 XXL is heading back into the loving embrace of it's rightful owner.

There is probably a lesson here for all of us; we should start including shipping details (recipient name and address, as well as sender contact info) inside all of the packages we ship.

I'm pretty sure Chicago PO Sorting Center would "misplace " that info too. One of the reasons I quit shipping by December 12th, too many temps working for the USPS.

This #9 XXL is definitely living up to its name. The most commented on JK Passaround. Likely, the most traveled. And, by far the one with the most challenged youth including multiple conversations with authorities. Please post a few pics of it with its younger, less experienced brother.

Will do. Thank you again for spotting her. I owe you one.

Wow - thanks Chris - that is interesting. There is currently a bunch of blanks, and also several Tiffany Victorinox knives.

I am going to make sure I ALWAYS remember what Gus and Ed said in a post about shipping - make sure to affix your name and address to each item in the box so if they all get separated from the packaging there is some chance the items can be returned.

I registered there - just what I needed lol.

best

mqqn

It's pretty amazing that someone familiar with this saga spotted it. I was doing some random Eba searches while waiting for my daughter to finish Nutcracker rehearsal. Purely chance that it showed up in the search results. I'm greatful you and the other fine JK folks tied to this knife's adventure are seeing this come to a close.

It's pretty amazing that someone familiar with this saga spotted it. I was doing some random Eba searches while waiting for my daughter to finish Nutcracker rehearsal. Purely chance that it showed up in the search results. I'm greatful you and the other fine JK folks tied to this knife's adventure are seeing this come to a close.

Glad you had your eyes open, sir!! Awesome!

best

mqqn

Holy Crap! This great news!

What are the chances? Would have to be in the 1,000s to 1 ratio.

Its been a long hard road for the R9XXL, but now she can rest easy in a comfortable bed. :thumbup:

I wonder if it will still be that sharp?

I'm still amazed that Mtblair spotted this auction. Thanks man!

I'm going to check Ebay for the Penn Fishing Promo stuff that was in that box also!

Crazy story indeed. I enjoyed the pass around up until the USPS losing it part. So nice of everyone to be so helpful during this terrible process. Now the knife can head to a rightful home, I am sure it will be cherished and also have quite the story to follow it for the rest of it's life.

hey im in ,i have to try this out,i just got my first jk and have another on order for jan who knows whats next?

hey im in ,i have to try this out,i just got my first jk and have another on order for jan who knows whats next?

This has been long over sir. Only got bumped because the knife was lost at the end. However it was just discovered on ebay and returned to the rightful owner

Holy Smokes - just checking in :eek: Can I buy the movie rights? :D
What a great ending to the saga. Glad for the happy results. :thumbup:

I edited the thread title to avoid confusion.

It arrived today. It is beautiful. The ebay seller could not have been more honorable.
It will be back in the mail headed to Kansas for a brief visit on it's way to Brad.

Back