Rule #9 XXL World Tour 2016

You are a great man, John. ;^)

I tried to find that seller and could not - maybe I am not the best ebay searcher, but I put that name in search for seller and it came up blank......

I would happily check out his stuff and let him know how appreciative the knife community is...

best

mqqn

Advanced search. Then you can search by sellers name.

Thanks guys - I found him just searching for his ebay name with google -

Ordered a gun case from him, and I will let him know it is in appreciation of his squaring up with Mack on the JK.

Merry Christmas guys!

best

mqqn

there may be some hot pink duracoat with purple flames and emerald rhinestones in the works.....

there may be some hot pink duracoat with purple flames and emerald rhinestones in the works.....

Brad will love that. It matches his work outfit stunningly.

Won another auction from the nice fellow that sent the Rule9xxl back to the forum! Anybody need a throwing knife:)
Did any of you guys bid against me on the Browning knife?

You been peeking? Ever since I got that Bedazzler from you, well, I can't help myself from sparkling!

elvis-presley-drugs-suicide-1.jpg

Won another auction from the nice fellow that sent the Rule9xxl back to the forum! Anybody need a throwing knife:)

No - I am only bidding on a soft-sided pistol case.

best

mqqn

What's a "throwing knife"? Is that a specialized knife? :confused: I thought ALL knives are throwers (well fixed blades anyway - though I have tossed my Endura and a few others). :D

Ray

Hmmm...don't make me regret spotting the eBay auction. Some things you just can't un-see.

John, this group is something special.

Brad - just start making her peanut butter and banana sammiches, grilled of course, and bedazzle some of your boxers, and say "thank you, thank you very much" a lot.

She might get the hint, or move out.....

best

mqqn

Love them pb and nana sammies, yes I do.

You know, I was born on the very day that Hounddog was recorded. and I once did own a pair of Blue Suede shoes. But I'm really more of a Pat Boone kind of guy.

[video=youtube;qIqY-zvdESQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIqY-zvdESQ[/video]

Back