• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Severtech update

Status
Not open for further replies.
severtecher said:
Used camo Severtech at the local dealer if anyone is interested. $225. I'll try to get pics this weekend. Kevin

if you looking for a buyer, I would buy it right now but i realize I may be one of many wanting one. Can you let me know?

IF WAR IS HELL, TAKE A BETTER PITCHFORK THAN THE DEVIL

How many of you guys would be interested in a blue handle as opposed to black, which is the only color Aaron has planned. I have three guys at work interested so far and the more there are the lower the additional cost. Last batch was a $10 premium so I doubt it would be any higher than that.If we can get a dozen takers it oughta be less than $5 extra. Let me know this week before Aaron ships them to the anodizer. Kevin

Pic of blue knife
IM000303.jpg

I personally would prefer black- but if you are one short of a batch I'll take one for the team...
:cool:

...especially if it means getting in early.... :D

I'd prefer black but I'd take a blue one. I posted earlier that I'm on the "want one" list - just wanted to confirm I'm still on the list. I'm really looking forward to these coming out!

Servertecher, I will buy one with any color handle. I will even buy one if it turns out pink. Any color, any style blade etc. :eek:

I'm with sodbuster--I would take anything Severtech, no matter what color/style/etc.

Count me in!

Due to a recent purchase I am going to have to remove myself from the preorder list. :(

Severtecher, I hope this doesn't cause any problems for you- its very nice of you to do this for all of us.

...and yes- I will kick myself later... :cool:

I'll take what ever is available!

Just email me and let me know what's going down.

No problem at all "Geekster". Hope to be getting knives within the week. I still have not found out the final price, whatever I guess!

Tony, I'll call tomorrow and see about the camo.

Honcho , $250 is the latest price but the whole idea was to get a "deal" for a bulk buy. We shall see.

My "replacement" Spartan (last one was stolen) There's no NEED for any other auto! (Notice I said "need!") What a knife!! Jim SEMPER FI

severtecher said:
Hope to be getting knives within the week. I still have not found out the final price, whatever I guess!

Sweeet! Can't wait... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back