• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Severtech update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin,

I couldn't PM you. Could you try sending me a message? I am definately in if any are available.

Thanks,
Tom

Was wondering whether there are any available. Would prefer a blue or other color but flexible. Thanks in advance.

Looks like two weeks now. The bad news is there may be only 10 available. The saga continues.... price should be under $225 somewhere.

What's the plan for doling out the knives? Seems we have a few more buyers than knives :eek:

Honch0 said:
What's the plan for doling out the knives? Seems we have a few more buyers than knives :eek:

Good question!

How does it go...Inquiring minds want to know?

Regards,
Rich

I have a long list in chronological order. It will be first come , first served.. i will PM the guys at the top when I get a for sure from Aaron. rmolk and HonchoO , you guys are both on the short list.

severtecher said:
I have a long list in chronological order. It will be first come , first served.. i will PM the guys at the top when I get a for sure from Aaron. rmolk and HonchoO , you guys are both on the short list.

Great news, and thanks a lot.
Regards,
Rich

severtecher said:

:confused: I am starting to get a little nervous about this. When you started the first thread on this subject I was the first one to reply that I'm in on this deal. After you started the second thread on this subject I didn't see it immediately and now I am number 17. This doesn't look good. :(

I got you #9 on my list dude. My list includes a few guys on other forums and some local types. Kevin

WHO WANTS RED? My boss is selling his red Severtech which has only been carried a few times. He cut off his fingertip and put it away.I'll get a look at it but it should be like new. I think he'll sell it for $250 delivered. Any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back