Shaping some Black Glow scales

I think there is a project on their web site about making glowing fishing lures.

Ordered some paint, got a couple of deep-sea trips next month :)

Really cool, just wait until you see it, it is a serious glow effect!

I hope you catch a bunch, I recently watched an Anthony Bourdain special on fishing in your area, looks like tons of fun.

Yea, striped bass makes pretty good sashimi. There's really good fishing out in Montauk (the easternmost tip of Long Island), and it's a pretty quaint seaside town with a really different laid-back attitude. There's one restaurant there that we go to called Wok n' Roll, where they'll cook the fish that you caught, any way you like. Ever have General Tso's chicken? Try freshly-caught General Tso's striped bass, it's amazing. They'll even offer to buy the rest of your fish :)

Yea, striped bass makes pretty good sashimi. There's really good fishing out in Montauk (the easternmost tip of Long Island), and it's a pretty quaint seaside town with a really different laid-back attitude. There's one restaurant there that we go to called Wok n' Roll, where they'll cook the fish that you caught, any way you like. Ever have General Tso's chicken? Try freshly-caught General Tso's striped bass, it's amazing. They'll even offer to buy the rest of your fish :)

Really cool, it looked like a nice place.

Back