SharpByCoop • Gallery of Customs

The best knife pics I've seen and the best knife makers around....EVEN A MAKER WHO MAKES HIS OWN SCREWS....Amazing !!

Coop , folks...

With so many places to browse here on BF and elsewhere , I have not looked at this thread in depth until this morning.

There are some beautiful knives , some stunning knives but the pics themselves do the knives justice :thumbup:

Thanks for all your time Coop , outstanding job.

Hi rebeltf,

Thank you. I am priviledged in many ways. I have honed my skills and I love seeing a great photo.

The value is that EVERYONE gets a chance to enjoy these images and appreciate the quality and beauty of handmade custom knives and the various ways we can display them.

Going further, unless Fototime.com busts, these will never be red x's. :mad:

I'll be back soon.... ;)

Coop

I, myself, ESPECIALLY appreciate your beautiful images, Coop. They are all magnificent. One just does not see anything else that comes close to your work. I really like that suggestion that one day you put together a book of your own work, and publish!

Bob

Highly recognized, imminently collectible, expertly crafted....

The master at multiple stacked handle materials.

Coop

Keith has his 'look' and he gains popularity by using his knife medium as a canvas for a number of notable engravers.

I am ALWAYS impressed with his F&F on his work. Very tight.

Coop

Needs little explanation....

Coop

Exhibit A:

orig.jpg

From my own collection. I sent Sandy the knife for sheath completion for the package. Isn't he on top of things? :thumbup:

Coop

I know that you have received more compliments within this post that can be easily counted.

You have taken your efforts to a level of artistry achievable only by the few.

Forged-blade afficionados will enjoy BOTH of these pieces:

Bill Wiggins, JS

That's some VERY tasty stag he has there!

Chuck Schuette

Chuck made this knife as a donation for a Chesapeake Hospice organization benefit auction in Maryland, and it raised more money than any other item! :thumbup: Hat's-off to a worthy cause and a great maker. :D

Coop

Please, please Coop, never close this thread. I almost live for new postings of yours. I told Curt Erickson that the best compliment I could ever give him about a knife that arrived from him was that it looked as fine as your images of it. It is supposed to be the other way around, but he understood exactly what I was saying!

I just discovered this thread, Here are a couple of folders by JD Smith MS that I have with Coop photos. Jim Treacy

p3369n1.gif

J-1.jpg

Two fine additions, indeed. I encourage others to post their own photos, if wished. They'd better be capable, though..... ;)

Coop

OK, Coop! Here are some nice photos Coop shot of the R. W. Loveless authorized "Loveless Connection Knives". My wife Manuela and I have gotten a lot of enjoyment out of bringing out this Line. Of course, without the fantastic encouragement and help of Bob Loveless, and Jim Merritt, It would not have been possible. Mike and Manuela Lovett
Lovett_NYSset-wpcibycoopppppppppppp.jpg
The New York Special and Hide Out in Mammoth.

Back