• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SharpDressedKnives Custom Scales

Canvas Micarta.

4n4IUSB.jpg

Could you do an 0550 inlay with a quarter?

Hi arskrg,
I did some measurements and the quarter will fit, barely. The only catch is that there will be very little room for a bevel, making an already blocky knife REALLY blocky. If you're willing to sacrifice a bit of comfort, I think we can come up with something nice.

Hi arskrg,
I did some measurements and the quarter will fit, barely. The only catch is that there will be very little room for a bevel, making an already blocky knife REALLY blocky. If you're willing to sacrifice a bit of comfort, I think we can come up with something nice.

Hmm... let me think on it and I'll be in touch.
Thanks.

Do you have or can you get the orange lightning strike carbon fiber? Id love a set of scales for my black sprint spyderco perrin ppt

Do you have or can you get the orange lightning strike carbon fiber? Id love a set of scales for my black sprint spyderco perrin ppt

Hi cqc,
I haven't seen orange lightning strike carbon fiber, but it sounds awesome. You might want to check with sheppardcc. He's worked with some very cool color variations of LSCF.

Good to see you're keeping up the good work, Sharp. My second honeymoon with my 0561 is still ongoing, since I got your scale on it. Just wanted to check in if you were gearing up for the 2016s, specifically the 0909, anytime in the foreseeable future? Thanks again!

Good to see you're keeping up the good work, Sharp. My second honeymoon with my 0561 is still ongoing, since I got your scale on it. Just wanted to check in if you were gearing up for the 2016s, specifically the 0909, anytime in the foreseeable future? Thanks again!

Hi BigKurt,
Glad to see you're still enjoying it. Excellent pic by the way. I've got my eye on a couple of the '16 models. We'll have to see which one is the most popular and start there.

I'm finally set up to offer scales for the 0566 (deassisted). The washer shown comes with the scale (no extra charge) and replaces the puny scale-side washer that comes with the knife. I've found that the oversized washer gives the blade extra support when the spring is removed resulting in smoother flipping action.

Ev9d0be.jpg

What would you charge for a lightning strike CF/CTek scale that would mate well with bronzed hardware on a 560BW? :)

SDK,
Any plans on scales with logos on them
Such as sports teams,movies,TV show's
Comics ?

Frank

SDK,
Any plans on scales with logos on them
Such as sports teams,movies,TV show's
Comics ?

Frank

Hi Frank,
I can't do designs and logos etc. at this time. Suignab, here on the forums, has done some really cool work with inlays and two color G10. Check him out.

Just received my Silver Twill cf scale....Awesome work! Will posts pics when I can take some quality ones:thumbup:

Back