• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SharpDressedKnives Custom Scales

I want a scale made for my ZT0566 but I want it to be assisted. Do your scales only work with that knife if it is deassisted?

can you do a G10 scale with a Chinese character?
Regrads Corey

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Would it be possible to refinish a satin finished CGG chris reeve presentation side scale to match the bead blasted finish on the lock side? Either with or without keeping the CGG. It is one of the the model 25 Damascus models with the pattern on the butt end that matches the damascus pattern.

Would it be possible to refinish a satin finished CGG chris reeve presentation side scale to match the bead blasted finish on the lock side? Either with or without keeping the CGG. It is one of the the model 25 Damascus models with the pattern on the butt end that matches the damascus pattern.

Matching finishes should probably be left to CRK. I'd be worried about not matching just right and ruining a sweet knife.

Matching finishes should probably be left to CRK. I'd be worried about not matching just right and ruining a sweet knife.
Ok, thanks for the answer. Was considering buying one because I really like the raindrop pattern Damascus, but I really don't care for their decorations or the satin finish. I would be making it a user and don't really care for scratch prone finishes like the satin. Great work you do!

Ok, thanks for the answer. Was considering buying one because I really like the raindrop pattern Damascus, but I really don't care for their decorations or the satin finish. I would be making it a user and don't really care for scratch prone finishes like the satin. Great work you do!

No problem. Thanks for checking out my work.

I'm look for a custom handle solution for a Survive! Knives GSO 5.1 (old version)... If that's something you can do, we can get into the material / color details later, but basically something more 3D contoured than the stock scales, held together with some nice Loveless style fasteners ground flush to the scales instead of the stock screw-head bolts which sit in bored-out indents...

I'm look for a custom handle solution for a Survive! Knives GSO 5.1 (old version)... If that's something you can do, we can get into the material / color details later, but basically something more 3D contoured than the stock scales, held together with some nice Loveless style fasteners ground flush to the scales instead of the stock screw-head bolts which sit in bored-out indents...

Hi Starter, Thanks for checking out my work. I'm only working on ZT models at this time.

A few flavors of CF this weekend:

FMYJE59.jpg

OD Green
TBx2WC7.jpg

LSCF with bronze wires
KmxSzQN.jpg

Blue LSCF with bronze wires
pffxmkN.jpg

Plain CF
2lliwG4.jpg

It's been a while since I've posted. Here are some of my recent ones:

Black linen micarta with blue G10 liner
UrskPv6.jpg

ax2WTOa.jpg

Orange "smoke" G10
s5Sigld.jpg

Black canvas micarta with red G10 liner
MDf6kwt.jpg

7pIrOMa.jpg

I purchased two scales from this fine gentleman.....off Ebay in the past.....they are some of the best, most professionally done scales I've found....bar none!! Don't hesitate....the price is worth it.

Last edited:
I purchased two scales from this fine gentleman.....of Ebay in the past.....they are some of the best, most professionally done scales I've found....bar none!! Don't hesitate....the price is worth it.

Thanks AF1928. I appreciate the kind words.

Back