Shiv. Shiv. Shiv.

I do not want to give my intellectual property to Imgur or to a similar company, plus if my belly button photos got somehow mixed up with my knife photos, I could get a lifetime ban here, so I have to separate my hobbies. Can’t be too careful.

Not sure where to put this, E….

I use SmugMug, Elgato. Paid service, cheapest is $4.58 per month, but you keep the right to your photos and no upload limits. Real simple Ui as well.

I understand that not everyone wants to pay that, and use it for different purposes mostly.

But: I have wondered why some of you don’t share an account together …

Tomorrow is the day! :cool:

shaquille-o-neal-shoulder-shake.gif

That’s an awesome configuration. The knife and sheath combo is really nice. Do the taller screws on the sheath serve a function? Either way, that’s a great combo.

Belt/Waistband stops in lieu of a loop?

They are called "Frog Pins". It's something Chad devised for his sheaths and he has them listed and described on his website. I ordered a set with my Shiv leather as well.

Introducing my all new "Frog Pins" carry system. This carry method works well on larger knives and allows the sheath to be slid behind a belt, strap or pouch resting on the pins to keep from sliding down too far.

You'll get two stainless knurled pins with all mounting hardware necessary.

Only recommended on sheaths with mounting points on both sides of the welt.. It is the customers responsibility to ensure the sheath is secured with more than gravity alone, should also ensure a friction fit.

Back