Shot show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I can't find the original renderings, but I'm pretty confident the renderings did not have the design on the blade.

Doesn't matter either way now. As soon as my knife arrives, it's going up for sale.

EDIT: Found the original rendering of the Mr. DP version. It did not show the current design on the blade.

hest02.jpg

This pic was originally posted 7/19/2010

Last edited:
Deadline to pay was 11/15. Pictures were released the evening of 11/14.

I know this, because I was at the hospital with my wife on 11/14. Our daughter was born 11/15. I held out to buy until pictures were released, and missed the deadline.. but then was able to pick up a sterile version later one when somebody backed out.

I am POSSITIVE on these dates btw, just as sure as I am of my daughters birthday. She is my little hest baby :D

That said, I'm SURE you could have easily switched your order from a DPx to a sterile anytime in the first few weeks after the payment was made. SO quit yer whining :jerk it:

Last edited by a moderator:
Deadline to pay was 11/15. Pictures were released the evening of 11/14.

I know this, because I was at the hospital with my wife on 11/14. Our daughter was born 11/15. I held out to buy until pictures were released, and missed the deadline.. but then was able to pick up a sterile version later one when somebody backed out.

I am POSSITIVE on these dates btw, just as sure as I am of my daughters birthday. She is my little hest baby :D

That said, I'm SURE you could have easily switched your order from a DPx to a sterile anytime in the first few weeks after the payment was made. SO quit yer whining :jerk it:

Hey Douchebag...You clearly state the pics were released the day BEFORE the DEADLINE to pay. I paid for mine well before the DEADLINE. So go fuck yourself :jerk it:

Hey Douchebag...You clearly state the pics were released the day BEFORE the DEADLINE to pay. I paid for mine well before the DEADLINE. So go fuck yourself :jerkit:

Everyone is away at SHOT, this should be good!

You'll get a hefty sum for that LE folder when you put it up though, more than enough to get a standard version.

how about we all just take a deep breath, and cut the personal insults. its not going to make the knife get here faster.

Come on boys, calm down. It's been a long wait that will be over soon. The first pics I saw of the Mr. DP only had the scale CNC'ed and the blade was plain. Regardless, there will be no problem with selling to someone else if you really don't like that model. I did not get that one, it would have stayed in the safe. I'm getting a LE sterile that I'm going to EDC.

how about we all just take a deep breath, and cut the personal insults. its not going to make the knife get here faster.

I'll cut the personal insults when I dont see the jerk-off smiley directed at me.

All I simply stated was that I would have ordered the sterile version had I been aware the Mr. DP version was going to have that crap on the blade. Obviously, I wasn't aware of that fact, and that's my fault.

But, according to DarthChicken, I'm whining.

Well I can't find the original renderings, but I'm pretty confident the renderings did not have the design on the blade.

Doesn't matter either way now. As soon as my knife arrives, it's going up for sale.

EDIT: Found the original rendering of the Mr. DP version. It did not show the current design on the blade.

hest02.jpg

This pic was originally posted 7/19/2010
That is not the Mr. DP LE...

Being a whiny little Veruca Salt princess isn't going to change a thing.

This is the earliest rendering of the HEST DP version that I could find.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8489287&postcount=56
Thank you.

Everyone is not at SHOT.

Trading insults is no excuse. Throwing worse insults for a perceived slight is worse. Repeating someone else's insults is close to trolling.

Discuss the topic, not each other.

Maybe it was suposed to be a render of the standard version...but it's numbered.

And the standard version doesn't have the skull on the scale I don't think..

Whoa whoa... ok sorry ESEERATFAN, it wasn't my intention to have you blow up. I was just pointing out that you didn't HAVE to order, and you could have changed your order. Sorry for the jerkit, it wasn't meant to wind you up.

Agreed - Back on topic. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back