Show Off Your Knife Collection!

My “collection” has come and gone over the years. I thinned down to maybe two dozen a few years back to fund something else then slowly I started acquiring more again.

This past month I cleaned house. There’s a move in the near future so…need money and need to get rid of stuff so

I’m down to 7 at the moment, having kept only the ones I use on a regular basis or those with sentimental value to me. A Swiss champ (my first), the buck 110 my father bought me, an Opinel engraved with my family name, a spartan blades horkos (my go to hard use knife), a ZT 0452 and a zt 0308 for daily carry, and a SAK classic because it’s just so damn handy.

My collection of knives from the brilliant South African knifemaker, the late Rob Brown.

Anyone who has seen Rob's knives will attest to their brilliance. I began collecting them over 35 years ago. I am so lucky to have some gems...........

A lot of change in my collection recently
I am still in the process of reducing/refining it but I am happy with the direction it has taken 😅
nbik6Hk.jpg

OK, here it is from a month or two ago. It's bigger now. I think I may have an obsession.

View attachment 2423192

You're a tease!!!!😉.......I'd love to see all of em and that pool table too!!!!!......I miss mine terribly.......Red headed monster Ex wife made sure keep it on me....
Any more pics would be greatly appreciated by myself and every other set of eyeballs here too...👀

I simply cannot post pics of every knife in my collection -- just under 250 -- because it would break the internet. So here:

My personal collection (well, most of it)

GPgb5NY.jpg

Since I also sell and trade knives and other edged implements at gun shows

Here's a pic of them

3Jd0hrG.jpg

I simply cannot post pics of every knife in my collection -- just under 250 -- because it would break the internet. So here:

My personal collection (well, most of it)

GPgb5NY.jpg

Since I also sell and trade knives and other edged implements at gun shows

Here's a pic of them

3Jd0hrG.jpg

Man that's a tease!!!!! More plastic than steel.......Gotta lift the skirt a little higher😉. Please🙏

The folders

u8Gn8Ekh.jpg
I'm a big fan of canoes myself. Been hunting a GEC #16 pattern for about a decade now, have yet to see a single one for sale on the forum! Missed a few on eBay, but the prices always were pretty silly anyway. Anyone got one to trade? :)

Man that's a tease!!!!! More plastic than steel.......Gotta lift the skirt a little higher😉. Please🙏
It's only going to make things worse, I'm afraid. These pics are at least 20 years old, but I still have nearly all of the knives.

My Kinfolks collection:

p87aHcA.jpg

My Western Cutlery collection:

r2aqkFl.jpg

My Pilot Knife collection:

17Of5Hz.jpg

In the above pic, the first fixed blade down from the top on the left isn't actually a pilot knife. It's a prewar Case Matchsafe knife, and they are very difficult to find -- especially in this condition! Since the pic was taken I have added one more -- a commercial Marbles 6-inch pilot knife.

Last edited:
Back