Show Off Your Knife Collection!

It's only going to make things worse, I'm afraid. These pics are at least 20 years old, but I still have nearly all of the knives.

My Kinfolks collection:

p87aHcA.jpg

My Western Cutlery collection:

r2aqkFl.jpg

My Pilot Knife collection:

17Of5Hz.jpg

In the above pic, the first fixed blade down from the top on the left isn't actually a pilot knife. It's a prewar Case Matchsafe knife, and they are very difficult to find -- especially in this condition! Since the pic was taken I have added one more -- a commercial Marbles 6-inch pilot knife.

Most appreciated!!!!👍👍👍....Doesn't matter how old the pics as long as we see steel😉!!!!
Thank you for posting those......

Finally, here is my "Grail Knife" -- an absolutely pristine Gerber Mark 2 with gray cat's-tongue handle and canted, wasp-waisted blade. It came to me in an also-pristine and serial-number appropriate sheath complete with sharpening steel. The serial number says the blade probably should not be canted but it clearly is, and it clearly came from the factory that way!

rFjp6zX.jpg

IN5iNDo.jpg

0OVB47r.jpg

Last edited:
Most of you know the Western W49 bowie knife. Many of you may NOT know that it has at least two smaller siblings. Here they are, "holding hands" so to speak:

ce0XndJ.jpg

There are persistent rumors of another, even smaller, sibling, but I had enough trouble finding these.

I’m a big fan of Tom Mayo. I have other makers I like but Mayo’s are probably my favorite. The ‘Tanto Medium Covert’ is my latest find. To the immediate right of the ‘Tanto’ is an early Warnie. The scales/handles are much thinner than current Warnies and the blade is almost drop point. IMG_0099.jpegIMG_0098.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok final update. Added the 2 blade shapes that appeared in production with the Sebenza 21. The Tanto first appeared in the NICA knife but that was a special run and not a production knife. Also added was the Insingo knife that was first introduced in the 21.

So my final Sebenza Evolution collection is as follows.

P Sebenza
Original Sebenza
Regular Sebenza
Classic Sebenza
Pre-Idaho Sebenza 21
Sebenza 21 - Insingo
Sebenza 21 - Tanto
Sebenza 21 - Final Production Run
Sebenza 25
Sebenza 31

Right after thanking this pic I boxed up a few heading to the mother ship so these wont be a complete collection for a few months.
‘08 21 going for a spa to lose the scotchbright finish
‘19 21 for double lugs
‘23 31 for double lugs

Thanks to everyone that helped my complete this.

View attachment 2488892

View attachment 2488859

View attachment 2488860

Last edited:
Few of my ‘Favorites’! Emerson’s V-2 Viper. They’re very hard to find especially in good condition, Tom Mayo’s Medium Covert. This is an older model. Significantly thinner than current models and it’s amazing in hand, Walter Randolph’s flipper. This may be a one-off not sure but it’s So nice, Lespect. Beautiful knife with outstanding hamon, Barker’s mini Hokkaido. Just a simple, beautiful knife and last but not least Laconico’s (not sure model) I’m assuming it’s another one-off but it’s tic’s all the boxes IMG_0120.jpegIMG_0119.jpegIMG_0118.jpeg

Back