Show off your sebbies

Mhael

Platinum Member
well i've been bitten by the bug and have started collecting pics of any sebbie i can get, so please post your sebbie pics. thanks
trevor

Wow. This thread went nowhere fast. I'm not going to change that, as I have no Sebenza - I just wanted to say I feel for ya man. :(

Here is a pic of the Sebbie the I just sold to a fellow forumite. It is a large regular Sebbie, hope you enjoy.

I have posted this in like 50 different places, but what the heck. I should have another one to share next week :D

very nice, i figured a lot of people have some interesting sebbies and that they migh tlike to show them off, so yah thanks for posting:) bad guy i like your handle diff from mine

OK, since ya asked so nicely.

my_sebbie-1.jpg

Boy, not too long ago this thread would have had hundreds of pictures...? :)

Here's mine...
reeves_sebenza.jpg

-Michael

wow 5 point and chef what amazing knives. yah i know u don't see as much bout sebbies these days, but i just got my first one and i'm hooked so i'm trying to figure out what my next one will be... keep htem coming if u have any more

Never owned a Sebbie, but the pics you owners always post are something else. Can't get over the graphic designs. Am I crazy or have I seen some with coins inlaid on the handle?

Thank God there is someone like James around here!!

Great eye candy.

dude (James), ifin' you ever have a hankering for a carbon fiber overlay Sebenza, I know someone that can help you out;) .......make your photo group shot more complete.........

Barry H:)

Wow stjames, I can't decide if I'm impressed with your collection or depressed that it isn't mine ;). Seriously though that is a magnificent collection.

More than just a Sebbie, but as I don't have it anymore this is the only picture of it that I've got.

Survival.jpg

:eek: That's 31 CRK knives. Let's just say that the average price per knife there is $300 (could be more). That would be around $9300 in CRK knives :eek: Jeezus.............

I bought my first Sebenza in 1998. And if I'm not gonna tell my wife how much I have spent on knives I sure as hell ain't gonna tell you guys!

You said that that list wasn not up to date. How many do you have now, and do you carry them all?

Originally posted by dylan_d
You said that that list wasn not up to date. How many do you have now, and do you carry them all?

Can't carry them all; Not enough pockets ;) I do use a few:

Large and Small Old Style
Large and Small Plain w/ double thumb studs and name engraved
Large and Small 2001 Wood Inlay w/ Ebony Scales and double thumb lugs
Small Plain w/ Silver Contrast Line Drive Computer Generated Graphic
Plain Umfaan w/name engraved
Blue Circles Umfaan
Mnandi w/ Ebony Scales

Back