Show Us Your Discontinued Benchmades

Can you make comparison photo with BM 913/950/908? Or in hand? Or with Victorinox Soldier?

IMAG0364_zpsf5g65tle.jpg

IMAG0365_zpsb5ass7fm.jpg

IMAG0367_zpsxzeclv0a.jpg

I hope this helps. It is very small, but I like it and it is a quite rare piece.

Last edited:
I had sort of a frustrating day today and needed the therapy of sharpening--it's just kind of a zen thing for me as I have to concentrate on a process that's completely separate from any daily BS. My new-to-me Darkstar came with one of the worst attempts at sharpening I've seen. I have a few knives with ATS34 but had not previously sharpened any. I was amazed at how little effort it took to do a fairly extensive repair/reprofile on the EdgePro. There are still a couple spots that can use some refining, but I can get those in the next sharpening. The ATS34 is just amazingly sharp and took a great polish for a nice mirror edge.

nxDF0Y8.jpg

PU7AJMg.jpg

I would like to put a picture of my Benchmade Lerch s30v blade Ti handle now long removed from being sold by BM, but the forum won't let me post from my computer. :-(

A few of the hated 67X series they are really not that bad, the top is a prototype followed by a regular production and two regular 672's.

19df1f369dec5889a672ce6b079587f8.jpg

Be seeing you, Arick

Nice bunch of Ozzie's Arrick. The 672 was the best of the lot. Here's my photo set for the evening, it's my NIB 800HS. Very hard to find in M2.

Very nice one, Joe! My 800 is about the most buttery smooth knife I have. I love my CRKs as well as my BMKs, but I've had to tweak every one of the former to get 'em to glide as smoothly as that 800 with no drag. Just amazing!

Gorgeous blade right there Joe!! Love that blade profile!!!

Hey Steve!! I hope this one can be officially called 'my discontinued BM'!!!
I ordered it 30 seconds ago!
Been looking for a Spike for a loooooong time. Don't know what it is, but something about it grabs me.
There was one on eBay last week, heavily used, manual action. I put a bid on it for what I figured it was worth. It went for more and I refused to increase my bid.......oh well.
Got an e mail from Adam's so I jumped on the site........and saw this one! Couldn't order it fast enough!! They get discoed knives pretty frequently and I check them out occasionally. Really glad I looked today!!
Joe

e9e9d359f1649d4e69b163868b7f8d82.jpg

dc13b8ed3e7f27e0e289f44ecd993275.jpg

Been looking for a Spike for a loooooong time. Don't know what it is, but something about it grabs me.
There was one on eBay last week, heavily used, manual action. I put a bid on it for what I figured it was worth. It went for more and I refused to increase my bid.......oh well.
Got an e mail from Adam's so I jumped on the site........and saw this one! Couldn't order it fast enough!! They get discoed knives pretty frequently and I check them out occasionally. Really glad I looked today!!
Joe

Yeah, I saw that one you bid on, Joe. It didn't look in great shape. The one you got looks really sweet, though--nice score, brother!

Same thing happened to me with that Darkstar I got recently. I inquired about one that looked kinda beat and was partially serrated. I never heard back but found the one I got right after on the big auction site as a "buy it now" with a "make an offer". We dickered a little and I got a nice price on a much better knife.

That Spike's an auto right? And yes, of course--officially your disco'd BMK!

Auto Steve!!!!! So pumped!!!
And I thank you for the official discoed verification my friend!!!
[emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Steve!! Forgot to mention one other thing........gorgeous edge on the Dark Star brother!!

EM4FfI5.jpg

I'm carrying my (recently) discontinued Mini Axis Stryker today. Probably the smoothest of all my BMKs, even beating my 940 (if by a small margin).

I like small <3" bladed mini models, and that's a nice knife. Strykers are such a classic design. Sorry to see these discontinued.

I like small <3" bladed mini models, and that's a nice knife. Strykers are such a classic design. Sorry to see these discontinued.

Strykers are a favorite around here too, Joe. The mini is my wife's usual EDC and that's my -1501 in M4, which is one seriously gorgeous knife. The other two are back in the group shot in the OP.

Your pic brought a smile to my wife's face, silvaticus. She just loves her mini.

kueCeR8.jpg

Last edited:
While not technically a BM...

Still discontinued and made by BM! :D ;)

And yeah, the edge on this is tiny! Both good and bad to that I suppose.

Gorgeous blade right there Joe!! Love that blade profile!!!

Joe

e9e9d359f1649d4e69b163868b7f8d82.jpg

dc13b8ed3e7f27e0e289f44ecd993275.jpg

That's a true classic with the old school label on the box. With all the 100s of Benchmades I've had, the Spike is one I never did get my hands on. Wanted one, but never could find one at the right price when I was looking. You gotta get a pic of it along side that Godson once you get it.

You got it Corey!!
Just this second got the shipping notice! Should be here Thursday!
Nothing like 'new' old stock!!
Joe

I would like to put a picture of my Benchmade Lerch s30v blade Ti handle now long removed from being sold by BM, but the forum won't let me post from my computer. :-(

Use a photo-sharing service like imgur. Upload your pics, find and copy the link for bb code, and paste that into your post. You need a paid membership to use the BF system and using imgur or a similar app yields better results anyway.

Last edited:
Steigerwalt's NRA 12400 is a good knife in a high ground 440C 3.5" blade. I love Benchmade's old lock backs:

Back