Show Your Motorcycles

thanks T Blade, Its been a long recovery, and its not over yet. Of all the bikes I have had, I think I had the most fun on my 79 electriglide. Shovelheads rule.

Nice scoot Knifemaker87. I'm going to miss doing knee dragging twistys. I used to bend my floor boards up and still throw sparks on the corners.:D

IG 5 years it to long buddy, but I am a bit concerned about you breathing more paint fumes:) I painted the hack my self. Was told that Black is hard to paint. After all is said and done I learned that black is hard to paint.:eek:

GL1800ABS013.jpg

This was my last bike. It was an 800 lb. sport bike. I loved that thing. Kids will sure slow you down though.

SDS

IG 5 years it to long buddy, but I am a bit concerned about you breathing more paint fumes:) I painted the hack my self. Was told that Black is hard to paint. After all is said and done I learned that black is hard to paint.:eek:

Both my bikes are two tone with black and my QuadCab truck is black too.:D Guess what is my favorite color ????????:D:
It's to late with the paint fimes.:eek::eek::confused::confused:
The 5 years was because my Lady was ill.:(

Last edited:
When I visited IG last summer, the neighbor next door was watering the lawn and their motorcycle was getting wet. Next thing I know IG sees the guy and says too him, "It doesn't matter how much you water that rice burner, it'll never turn into a Harley!"

IG, dude, just in case noone's ever told you...you just don't see the world like the rest of us. Thank gawd!

This one I sold a few yrs. back 74 Superglide,you can't see in the pic,but I did the paint black with purple flames,good old scoot-I also in my younger days had a 69 ironhead 900 sportster,springer,spool mag,Mikuni carb,very fast little bike,sadly no pics of it----my lovely daughter in the second pic:)

74Superglide.jpg

74Superglide2.jpg

Nice bikes in this post, My brother rides but I don't trust any thing with spark plugs being between my legs. this is more my speed.
000_0043.jpg

When I visited IG last summer, the neighbor next door was watering the lawn and their motorcycle was getting wet. Next thing I know IG sees the guy and says too him, "It doesn't matter how much you water that rice burner, it'll never turn into a Harley!"

IG, dude, just in case noone's ever told you...you just don't see the world like the rest of us. Thank gawd!

My drummer is at a very different beat. :confused::confused: The article that they had in the local paper made a point of it.HEHEHEHEHE!!!

Alright, here's my little 1200 Sporty (2002)

sportsterpic2.jpg

sportster.jpg

I haven't had it very long yet (I got it a week before Ashokan) but I've already put on 5500 miles.

-Page

Page, Sporty's are very cool cycles. I've owned a couple of them in years gone by.

Back