Show Your TC Users (15s and/or 14s)

Even my most treasured TC gets used.
A few others;
Just starting on this one as you can see, the bolster is already got a nice pateener. :D
Other pics are on photobucket that I haven't ported over yet.

BOB. To use and overused word: Wow! Particularly love that TC spear and the way that is aging. Thanks so much for sharing these. And that modified TC, well, that speaks for itself. Best. MJ.

Champthekid. It'll be great to see how that TC peachseed looks a few months from now having crossed the threshold into user territory. MJ.

BOB. To use and overused word: Wow! Particularly love that TC spear and the way that is aging. Thanks so much for sharing these. And that modified TC, well, that speaks for itself. Best. MJ.
Thanks Mark. :D You've acquired some nice ones yourself. :cool:

This one is still my favorite and the one that gets used.
Amber%20TC%20streamside%20.jpg

I don't have any TCs to show, users or otherwise, but this is a very enjoyable thread, nonetheless! :cool::thumbsup:

Here are the ones I admire most so far. They show my obvious bias for the 2-blade models, and if both blades show signs of use, that's the best of all possible worlds!! :D

... View attachment 739184 I just "flitzed" my Barlow a week or so ago. It was in my pocket when I saw "Dunkirk" and may of got a splash of salt water on it. What a good movie

Nice thread idea. I carry and use all mine, but my first has certainly seen more use than the others, since the first day I received it from Charlie :) :thumbsup:

Sandwich duty! :)

Thanks Charlie :thumbsup:

I have but one TC, gifted to me by @pertinux almost three years ago. It came with a note saying "Use me."
And so I did. (and named him George) :)
Most recent pic:
View attachment 739245

- GT

Just some super swirly bolsters and a couple pepper spots on my TC#14. Admittedly, the Peanut comes out of the pocket first when it's time to cut something, but once the summer starts dying down, I'll throw the TC back into the pocket and make a point to use it more. I'll be sure to grab it around the house, too.

n6fOgjZ.jpg

Back