Skyline refund thread

Guys. Please be patient. It seems Spark may be doing these in batches and will get your refund posted when time permits.

Guys. Please be patient. It seems Spark may be doing these in batches and will get your refund posted when time permits.

I'm trying to be patient but I really need a refund ASAP. Thank you Spark, I hope I can get a refund very soon...

Transaction ID #2LV970560W4255109

Refund please. FFG was major selling point but I hope there is still a future for some interesting forum knives.

Last edited:
Not angry, love the forum, just really wanted a FFG. I'll stay gold and look for other ways to support the forum: Paypal Conf: 3C9183589G256535X

Please and thank you.

Hal

Transaction ID #2LV970560W4255109

Refund please. FFG was major selling point but I hope there is still a future for some interesting forum knives.
Refunded
Not angry, love the forum, just really wanted a FFG. I'll stay gold and look for other ways to support the forum: Paypal Conf: 3C9183589G256535X

Please and thank you.

Hal
Refunded

i'd like a refund for my two skylines as well..

3G143660BP01479IU

6GC231552N600745V

thanks

I really wanted FFG...no hard feelings. Refund please. Transaction ID #1E858773PB0128820. Thanks

Found an alternative, no refund needed! Looking forward to getting this great knife!

Thanks Spark, I think you do a great job!

Last edited:
Ok...I just wondering with all refunding going on if it was going to delay delivery is all.

+1^^Yeah,Is there a thread about these we can get updates on?The last one was closed down.

Just to be clear,I do NOT want a refund on my two Skylines.

Back