Skyline refund thread

This is great. Will the paypal button on the initial thread become active again soon? Or will there be a new thread? I'll keep checking back every day. Thx.
I think Spark will make that determination as soon as he ships out the pieces that are already spoken for. :D

Transaction ID #77U180042Y589113F

I actually never held a Skyline before today and unfortunately, I didnt like it.

Thank you for putting this together Spark.

Transaction ID #77U180042Y589113F

I actually never held a Skyline before today and unfortunately, I didnt like it.

Thank you for putting this together Spark.

Refunded, and just in time as it was scheduled to ship today.

Also as a side note, people who accidentally got hit with sales tax are receiving refunds right now

Spark,

I'm still excited about this project. I hope this wasn't too much of a hassle for you. I'm glad to be able to support the site and look forward to using my first Skyline.

Thanks man!

Spark,
I sent you an email at your yahoo addy in regard to my wrongly canceled order. Please respond ASAP.

Thank you,

Matt

I'll do what I can, but I'm going to make sure the people who didn't cancel are taken care of first before I open up ordering again.

Spark, please refund one of my orders: Trans ID 6EN61250346981052

Thanks

I'll do what I can, but I'm going to make sure the people who didn't cancel are taken care of first before I open up ordering again.

I don't think you understand. I ordered 2 (two) LE Skylines. These were made in separate transactions. They are as follows:

Transaction ID's:
9XS76761S6694402V
6EN61250346981052

You went into PayPal and canceled both of my orders by accident. So I guess there is really 1 skyline left over. I would appreciate if you could help me by making this happen as soon as usual, as if this mistake hadn't occured, I would probably be getting my skyline soon.

Anyway, I know you are very busy. I appreciate your work and for helping me out.

Matt

I actually looked at this today. You were only refunded one knife. I know this because I checked and your other skyline shipped out this morning. Your welcome.

WOW! Please cancel both orders and let those who can appreciate the effort that went in to bringing this knife to light have their chance. Otherwise use your cash to buy a clue and stop whining.

Forget it. I have better stuff to spend my cash on. Thanks anyway Spark

WOW! Please cancel both orders and let those who can appreciate the effort that went in to bringing this knife to light have their chance. Otherwise use your cash to buy a clue and stop whining.
Ding, ding, ding - we have a winner! :thumbup:

Wow, wasn't trying to be an a-hole. Sorry if that's how it sounded. I just meant that I actually do have more important things to buy right now like ammo and the like. Didn't mean to be rude, and I appreciate what Spark did. Thank you Spark.

God Bless & Merry Christmas

Not sure what other way that could be taken than rude... Your posts might not have been intended to be rude but they lack any kind of tact at all which makes them seem very rude and impatient.

jku, please let it go. The thread is not about you. It is on the internet and it can be very hard to tell tone and consequently intent online. He has been pretty lowkey all along but the situation lent itself to misunderstanding.

Do not stir the pot.

Hey Spark, I paid for this knife in October. Just want to know if it's on the way to me or not. I have not been keeping up with all of the developments concerning the Skyline, so I would appreciate it if you could let me know if I am going to get a knife or not. Thanks for all of your efforts in making this deal possible.

Hello, I ordered the skyline in mid-August. I'm just making sure it is still on track to be shipped?

I was hoping for this to be a Christmas present, but it looks like it might be a late one.
Transaction ID# 4E7615463B875773K

Thanks for putting this together!

Back