Smoke needed

Hi Danny,

Still praying for you and your family,and grieving with you.

You are in the dojo of life. Fight for your wife and child, not yourself only. Fight wisely, not as beating the air.

Contact ANYONE who is a common point of contact who is willing to mediate. be patient, and allow time to heal what may be the hormonal components of all this. Find allies!

Accept little victories, and build on them.

Try to see your wife as a victim, not as an adversary. Try to discern what the true enemy is, and defeat it, as the warrior you are.

The "enemy" will try to discourage you, make you feel hopeless. It is easier for us to be beaten if we just give up. Don't believe the lies. Accept only what is true.

Be proactive, do good. Don't accept defeat.

"Love is as strong as death."

Tom

Good words Tom and words that it would behoove us all to remember and put too good use in our own daily battles no matter how long we may have fought them.:thumbup:

Hang in there DIJ, we are all pulling for you. Our monthly Sweat is tomorrow night and I will remember you in the Lodge.:thumbup:

I'll take anything, I just wish this would stop.
My stomach turns inside out all day and all night.

Smoke from Seattle. Hang in there, Danny, and I hope it all turns out all right.

Sorry to hear about this, Danny. Smoke, prayers, and good thoughts from Southern Illinois.

Bob

I'll take anything, I just wish this would stop.
My stomach turns inside out all day and all night.

Go to the health food store and find some Peppermint capsules and a vial of "Rescue Remedy" from Bach Flower Essences. You need to calm down, get some sleep, and eat something. Don't show up at her parents' house in your current state of mind. And if you do go over there -- as you may well need to -- make sure there's no knives in your pockets or in your vehicle in the event she calls the police.

Prayers & Smoke sent.

sorry to hear that ,danny

Be patient and forgiving.....give her some time and space.
Hopefully patience and forgiveness will be returned to you 7 fold.

Well, her family has decided and convinced her to divorce me.
The thing now is that that are trying to keep me from having any custody or paternal visitation rights at all.

Have patience. Don't give in to the darkness. This may be the hardest thing you ever have to do, but you can get through it.

Smoke up.

I am very sorry to hear your latest news, Danny. I hope you find something from which you can draw strength and hope.

Eric

Holy crap! terribly sorry to hear all this! Makes me get all lumpy throated just imagining that!

Definitely well wishes, positive thoughts and prayers from Alaska.

Little to say except look deep inside and find your real strength.

Smoke for you Danny...and them.

So sorry to hear this-Smoke and prayers on the way,my friend-Hang in there.

Danny, isn't there any Japanese friends of high social stature that can speak on your behalf?

Back