Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladite

ǝɹnsıǝן ɟo uɐɯǝןʇuǝb
start

any page ones lose valuable points to the next contest

appease the mod with pictures and advise on wood chippers

go

Bladite killed the old snark prematurely! Of course I think it probably set a record for longest lived. It's probably WW's fault... But in on 1 !

Edit: woodchippers.... Bleach does not always remove evidence of blood.

Last edited:
Advise on wood chippers:
Keep limbs and small children away.
Do not dispose of batteries through the infeed.
:D

The fact that people continuously reaffirm that they generally suck I'm really really really; really happy I found the house I did. The drivers around here either drive super slow or pretend that they are some kinda speed limit enforcer. So they will speed up to cut you off then stomp on their brakes, and not let you pass. Super happy to be out of the city.

Does this kinda crap happen when you live or is it just localize in the Seattle area?

The fact that people continuously reaffirm that they generally suck I'm really really really; really happy I found the house I did. The drivers around here either drive super slow or pretend that they are some kinda speed limit enforcer. So they will speed up to cut you off then stomp on their brakes, and not let you pass. Super happy to be out of the city.

Does this kinda crap happen when you live or is it just localize in the Seattle area?

I run into this periodically just south of you in the Portland/Salem area. I usually avoid Portland like the plague and Salem is becoming rather over-populated, as of late, and I try not to drive any more than I have to. My wife got a brand new car though, which is pretty fun to drive...

I generally run into the self-appointed "speed enforcers" on the highways, they use the fast lane to "regulate", drives me nuts. I seem to recall a bill being introduced that would make that sort of behavior illegal because it is rather dangerous. Not sure if it passed though.

Wood chippers - a set of steel blades spinning at a high rate of speed, causing large pieces of wood to be spontaneously transform into small pieces of wood.

I'm partial to my 12 year old Troy-bilt chipper shredder. Takes "up to 3 inch limbs", making mulch and compost fodder of them quickly. Take big piles of dry leaves and makes itsy-bitsy, easily compostable, small piles of leaf chips.

March is "lawn mower/chipper-shredder/lawn tractor mower/pasture shredder" disassembly/maintenance/sharpening season.

If you're cruising in the left lane at the same speed as the person in the right lane, speed up or MOVE OVER! Come on folks!

In on one...:D

Wood chipper from hell
[video=youtube;g-5lgw4lU4o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-5lgw4lU4o[/video]

I get that here, and considering I'm normally travelling at 85 mph or so people like doing that particularly to me. I've found though that if you pass them on the shoulder while flipping them the bird and cut them off then brake check them. It tends to make them rethink their life choices.

Purchased a Condor Swamp Romper off another forum. In hand 2 days later. Primitive engraving on the handle. Wood burner actually. Large handle, fits me too a t. Razor freaking sharp. Love it.

Not my photo. Sales photo:

CondorSwampRomper.png

in!

no experience with wood chippers, sorry.

but plenty of experience with bad driving. If you want to test your skills and find your "tolerance towards other humans" level, come down to Miami to drive for a weekend.

In on one so it doesn't go on for 3 months...

Behold, the newest King:

I don't speak Mac, so replaced dead iPhone with LG.
Turns out I don't speak Android, either...
3 hours with 2 different Tech Support folks, it's finally activated. But my Contacts appear to be lost forever.

Purchased a Condor Swamp Romper off another forum. In hand 2 days later. Primitive engraving on the handle. Wood burner actually. Large handle, fits me too a t. Razor freaking sharp. Love it.

Not my photo. Sales photo:

CondorSwampRomper.png

I've been meaning to acquire some of Condor's offerings. The general consensus, I've found, is that they are pretty good for the money, can be made even better with some elbow grease, and their sheaths are top notch. Yours looks awesome, I dig the wood burning on the handle.

Pàdruig;16968595 said:
I've been meaning to acquire some of Condor's offerings. The general consensus, I've found, is that they are pretty good for the money, can be made even better with some elbow grease, and their sheaths are top notch. Yours looks awesome, I dig the wood burning on the handle.

I've never had any problems with Condor blades. For the 2017 line up, they're introducing 1095 to the fold. The wood burning is pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back