Snody HK Terminator knife RIPPED OFF!!

UltraReef

Snody Admin
Hey everyone,
as being part of the Snody crew, I am doing all I can to promote Snody Knives. Benchmade and HK knives are part of that as Mike has designed dozens of knives for them and we believe in their quality. We were very proud to announce that Christian Bale(John Conner) had an HK Snody Designed knife strapped to his right wrist in the new Terminator Movie. Well it didn't take long for the scam artists out there to take advantage of Mike's hard work and genius knife designs.

terminator-salvation-still.jpg

Smokey Mountain Knife Works must be stopped!

They have it on their front page making it seem it is associated with some kind of charity. I think I am going to send them a nasty message threatening with my own legal action. :mad:

Smokey MT. home page

Compare the real deal to the fake....pretty obvious.

The REAL HK Snody Terminator Knife:
BM-14100X.JPG

Here's the FAKE:
attachment.php

This is so wrong and at the least Smokey Mt. should remove this pirated knife design from their website and catalogs. I hope this message gets to those with the power to do something about this.

Attachments

• DBMCTS01.jpg
    DBMCTS01.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 514
this shit is fucked up.industrial espianoge is on the rise. I'll gladly join the terror squad and take bitches and snitches like these out.

it looks like they changed just enough of the blade geometry and dimensions to keep it from being a complete ripoff of mikes work,but nontheless,its obvious where that blade design came from

I know which one I would buy if I was in the market for such a knife... that Smokey Mt. one is just fugly ! Mang

It only looks like a Snody when you're totally drunk and beaten up imho. Lacks the $$MONEY$$ touch !

WORD

it gets worse guys, just go to ebay and type in terminator knife,youll see what i mean:jerkit::thumbdn::jerkit::thumbdn:

They'll steal your wallet,,,,,,,,,,,,,, an then help ya look for it !!!!!!!!

What does Connor have wrapped around it in the pic? Looks like they copied it in the fake but I've never seen it on a real HK..

The Snodinator :rolleyes:

The only thing they got right when they copied it,,,,,a lil piece of gimp bullshit lanyard,,,,,,,,,lol

On the page it says that it's an officially licensed product..

I call bullshit on that..

it's not even all that expensive of a blade , the copy must be total SHIT,,,,,, they'll copy anything........ bet the blade is phenolic resin,,,,,,and breaks as soon as you cut something a lil stronger than paper!!!!!!!!! :jerkit:

it's not even all that an expensive blade,,,,,,, they'll copy anything........ bet the blade is phenolic resin,,,,,,and breaks as soon as you cut something a lil stronger than paper!!!!!!!!! :jerkit:

The fake is $75.00 I believe, and you can find a real H&K 1440 from a respectable dealer for less than that.

I think the only lawsuit available to be heard would be in the reproduction itself. The fake is so bad as to cause pain and suffering to US Snody faithful. We could turn it into a class action. I for one am so traumatized by this poor reproduction (fake crap) that I may never be able to sleep a full night’s sleep again. Thereby ruining my life both personal and professional.

I will need to remedy this issue by way of financial restitution FROM:

1) Manufacturer
2) ALL Distributor’s
3) Exact factory in China that manufacture’s these pieces with the labor
of small children who toil on the assembly line until their fingers bleed.
4) All party’s who buy one.
5) All part’s who use one.
6) All party’s who have or are considering touching one.

Who's with me? It's MONEY TIME..$$$$$$$$$

C1

At least Bale/Connor is carrying the real ticket. From early-on postings I thought he was using the fake in the movie. Watched the show last night and enjoyed the action knowing a real MONEY knife was on his sleeve.

No messing with this one, Smoky Mountain should be SMOKED period...:grumpy:

I wonder how effective the real $$money$$ is against a terminator.... I mean, what do you do, stab it? Slice its throat?

Oh, I know.. Just go ghetto on it :D

Master Cutlery made the copy, according to the website.

It is not the first time that they have unabashedly knocked off knives and will not be the last time. In my mind, they are famous for stealing intellectual property and patent infringement.

Last edited:
have you guys seen the cheap as folder version with the bullshit skull on it? its got me bugged out even more this cheap piece of pot metal garbage

Ultra E, just a heads up.. Benchmade responded to your post on their forums... Said they "forwarded to see what's the issue or status, etc, here." I'm interested to see what comes of this... Keep us posted if you hear anything!

Back