Snody HK Terminator knife RIPPED OFF!!

Ultra E, just a heads up.. Benchmade responded to your post on their forums... Said they "forwarded to see what's the issue or status, etc, here." I'm interested to see what comes of this... Keep us posted if you hear anything!

I appreciate the heads up bro. :thumbup:

Huh, I thought Benchmade was making the official Terminator Salvation knife... my BM rep contacted me wanting to know how many I wanted?

Huh, I thought Benchmade was making the official Terminator Salvation knife... my BM rep contacted me wanting to know how many I wanted?
That’s really odd. Benchmade, has made no such knife (as you know). Does the rep know this? I would think one quick look followed by handling the crap knife would make it clear.
C1

I hate to double post but…..
The more I think about it the sicker it gets. Illegal copy’s of everything under the Intellectual Property moniker has been going on forever. It’s one thing to take on the large manufacturers who can sustain a steady cash flow while this type of theft is going on. Not that it’s better to steal from larger company’s, it’s not.

But these bottom feeders are stealing from an individual (while manufactured by BKC) still a Snody design. I don’t think very many knife makers are getting rich off their work. Maybe some VERY successful makers. I personally know nothing of the business of knives. Please correct if I’m wrong. These low lives are stealing from individual artists who take a huge financial gamble by getting into the knife design and making business. Like most small business’s many fail to see any earnings at all. To steal from any knife maker is an outrageous theft of Intellectual Property and should be punished for their actions. Theft is theft!
C1

Doesn't suprise me a bit...SMKW will pretty much sell anything if they can make a buck:thumbdn:
There was a time I would stop by there when in the Smokies, but never again!

That is a sad but true reality. When you lack originality or quality, a copy is your next best bet. Problem is...the odds are usually stacked against you. Hopefully this will not phase Snody or BM in the least.

That is a sad but true reality. When you lack originality or quality, a copy is your next best bet. Problem is...the odds are usually stacked against you. Hopefully this will not phase Snody or BM in the least.

Mike will find a way to turn this into hard cold cash, $$MONEY$$!! I would love to see some off the hook $nody Terminator Knives by the Realist Maker in the business.

Back