SOLD OUT!! Menace "BOSS" Edition Only $99.00 Custom Hand Ground 154cm Made in Texas

Got the P.O. ticket today! That means the knife already rests in the office in the pile of packages after its journey across The Pond, and more importantly, through our Customs. Tomorrow, I'll just walk there, get my a** taxed, pay the P.O. for the privilege of taxing my a**, and then, finally, the knife will be mine!

Wohoo!
smiley_emoticons_hurra2.gif

According to the youtube video he uploaded yesterday, he just got the kydex in, so he still has to make the sheaths.
I'm thinking it will be a few more days... it's just so hard to wait...

OK, everything about the knife itself has already been said here, imo it's rough, pure working tool. Sharp as hell. I like the non-polished finish.
So I'll just add that the pouch it comes with is nice and smooth, and the leather sheath smells beautifully :D
:thumbup:

Nice mini-review Filip.....as nice as the knife is, the sheath is way cool and is a must have IMO. :D

OK, everything about the knife itself has already been said here, imo it's rough, pure working tool. Sharp as hell. I like the non-polished finish.
So I'll just add that the pouch it comes with is nice and smooth, and the leather sheath smells beautifully :D
:thumbup:

I ordered the Boss with leather sheath on July 6th, still no shipping notice :(

EDIT: Just got a tracking number today, can't wait!

Last edited:
I got mine this afternoon. My 16 year old daughter had opened the box and was mutilating it with sure steady strokes. This knife is F**king SHARP. I already have a Bailout that goes everwhere I go. That knife is also ridiculously sharp. Mike makes the best knives for the $$ anywhere. He makes rugged yet refined tools for hard use. I could not be happier.
Thank you Mike for truely American value.

Has anybody who ordered their knife with kydex received it yet?
I'm very anxious to receive the two that I ordered and I've been hoping that someone would post photo's of theirs to hold me over. Since there's been no recent updates to this thread I'm guessing that nobody else has received one yet, am I wrong? Were my orders misplaced?

Thank you Mr Snody for the great deal, I have no problem waiting for such a great knife at such a great price from the realist major in the game :D I was just hoping for some sort of update if at all possible.

Thanks.

I haven't received mine either. I've been trying to wait patiently, but it's so hard when you are excited about a new knife. :D

I'm sure he is working on them, but I wouldn't mind an update either.

Sometimes the anxious wait and anticipation really are half of the fun, but I think that my mailman is going to file PPO against me for stalking :D

Kydex, please somebody post some pics. I need a fix to hold me over till I get my first Snody :D

If anybody has any info on the kydex run or has spoken to the man himself, please post an update for us.

Thanks in advance.

I'm very anxious to get my BOSS also. I keep resisting the urge to email Snody because I'd rather he work on getting my knife finished and shipped :)

I know exactly what you mean, I'd like to call him or email him to find out the status of the order but I don't want to take him away from making money and running his business. I really don't mind waiting at all, it's part of the fun; I just have a camping trip at the end of this month and I had planned on taking my new Menace BOSS along with me. I hope that it arrives in time.

If anybody has pics of the kydex sheath please share them with the crowd, I for one would really like to see one.

Thank you again Mr Snody for a great deal on a great knife!

I know exactly what you mean, I'd like to call him or email him to find out the status of the order but I don't want to take him away from making money and running his business. I really don't mind waiting at all, it's part of the fun; I just have a camping trip at the end of this month and I had planned on taking my new Menace BOSS along with me. I hope that it arrives in time.

If anybody has pics of the kydex sheath please share them with the crowd, I for one would really like to see one.

Thank you again Mr Snody for a great deal on a great knife!

Thanks Friend..
Personal thanks to each of you.. Guys I really appreciate the business.
The individual I contracted with on the kydex flaked out so we are molding everything in house.
I started molding kydex in 1999 and introduced a line of sheaths called the multi postion concealment system five or (MP5) and then later introduced our Urban Sheath System..
My kydex sheaths retailed for over $50.00 ten years ago..

The sheaths we are building for the Boss are 100% Loss Leader for SnodyKnives.
The custom kydex would retail for $59.00
The introduction pricing is over and the Boss with Kydex will start at $249.00 (this is what I will sell them for when the next batch is ready)
What I am trying to say is that you guys scored Big Time and you are getting a great package for about half price..

I want to thank everyone who ordered kydex for their patience..
I have shipped about half of the kydex orders and we are averaging about ten a day...
I expect to have all orders shipped by the end of this week..
You are getting a great value $$ and I appreciate your support..
This is how we feed our family and I am very grateful for your business and your patience.
Much Respect from Texas..

Wow Mike, sorry to hear about your kydex guy flaking out, and it definitely explains the delay in shipping them.
I really appreciate how much work you have put into this project, and I can't wait to hold the finished product.

This will be my first Snody, but definitely not my last.

Thanks for the update Mike, that's a pretty bad ass deal. I'd rather have a Snody sheath for my Snody Boss any day of the week.

Now I'm waiting anxiously hoping I didn't screw the address/ email change info up too bad, and my Boss actually shows up at the new address.

Thank you Mr Snody for that in depth reply, I truly appreciate that you take the time to read these posts and interact with your customers-you are a class act Sir!

As I said before, I have no problem waiting and if my knives are the last two out of the shop it'd make no difference to me. I understand that you wait for custom knives, I always have. I was just hoping to see some of the kydex work to hold me over until my fine knife shows up.

This'll be my first Snody knife, and although I haven't received it yet I understand what a deal it is. Now that I hear the bad news that you're taking a loss on the Kydex part of the run but are still fulfilling the orders I know that this will NOT be my last knife from you. Although I wish that this hadn't happened to you and that the Kydex source that you were using hadn't flakes out on you, I have to say that it's nice to meet and purchase product from a businessman who still has morals in this era of corporate greed. I guarantee that you'll end up making your money back from me through future purchases of your fine craftsmanship.

Thank you again for this fine deal, I look forward to using this knife HARD during hunting/camping trips, and wherever else I can find an excuse to do so.

I really appreciate the update. I hope that this foul up with the kydex guy will not keep you from doing business this way. Opening up your products to us forumites at a reduced rate while cutting out the middle man seems like a great idea to me which benefits the only two important people in the deal-you and the buyer, we don't need middlemen making profits on our wet dreams of sweet blades-that money is yours, and if we can buy them for less I guarantee you that we'll all buy more of them.

Take care

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the update on the Boss Menace with kydex. Wish more
makers were so communicative!

Regards,

piney12

Back