SOLD OUT!! Menace "BOSS" Edition Only $99.00 Custom Hand Ground 154cm Made in Texas

I'm sure these are sold out and gone. It's too bad because I really wanted one too!

spoke to the man myself a coulpe days ago super nice guy cant wait to get my knife whic he assured me he would be shipping soon.
thanks man

Beuller? Beuller?

Come on guys, share your pics of the super sweet Snody blade and some refined Snody kydex. We're tweaking for a fix as we await the mailman.

I'm aching to get this knife, it's my first Snody. Although I haven't received it yet I'm already looking to purchase more of them. The anticipation for this one is off the charts, and even though that's half of the fun sometimes I sure would appreciate it if some of you fellow knife nuts would be kind enough to post some pics for us poor slobs who are still awaiting the postman. I'm pretty sure that my mailman will be filing a PPO against me for stalking soon as I'm constantly waiting for him to arrive with the hope that this will arrive before I head down south to deer camp.

Does anybody have any update for us?
Thanks in advance.

If anyone gets one in, hook us up with some pics.... :D

Gday

Ultrareef has kindly informed me that they are working hard on getting them out

Cheers

JZ

Update coming soon from UltraReef. Thanks for your patience.

***UPDATE*** Just wanted to give you guys an update on the kydex situation. We just brought in some fresh help and his number one job is kydex. The wait is almost over. Please email me if you have any questions. Thanks! ultrareef@yahoo.com :D

Just shipped this IWB static line rig out today. Leather over kydex with frog for waistband.

photobucket-17572-1319011863457.jpg

photobucket-49962-1319011842575.jpg

photobucket-84065-1319011823486.jpg

Thanks for Supporting SnodyKnives..
[youtube]VdOt33j314o[/youtube]

That is one of the sharpest I've ever used!

Hi, Mike!
It`s almost 5 months since I send PP for kydex version of Menace Boss. Wrote you several PM`s & e-mails. Still got no answer or shipping notice. Is there any opportunity to get it before christmas?
Thanks!

Hi, Mike!
It`s almost 5 months since I send PP for kydex version of Menace Boss. Wrote you several PM`s & e-mails. Still got no answer or shipping notice. Is there any opportunity to get it before christmas?
Thanks!

Thanks Friend.
Yes, all orders will be shipped this week.
Thanks for your patience...
Respect.

Back